Jamvis Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 well my boards arent frequented by ne1 so i guess ill give up...
BabyGirl Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hey, you have to give it time, Jam :)[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont know whether to call this advertising or a publicity stunt.. theres a very thin line between the two and I think your on the line..[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Well you could put a link in you sig and i would probebly visit it.
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=rainbow] I'll join ur boards. PM me the link.[/color]
Narius Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 O_o I'm already a member of like twenty boards so I would probably go if I knew where to go....:D
Jamvis Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 ok ill do it... ill go put it in my siggy
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]ok fine dont care!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I dont think I cared to begin with so.. ya, this is definitley a publicity stunt...[/SIZE]
Jamvis Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 y do i even bother? im just informing a few ppl u kno yall better stop b4 i start a war with yall!!!
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]y do i even bother? im just informing a few ppl u kno yall better stop b4 i start a war with yall!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I'm not the one filling this board with senseless crap.. whether its advertising without permission, a publicity stunt so you cant get blamed for advertising, or just plain old spam.. we dont want it here!!![/SIZE]
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Let's not yell or get mad. Act like adults. *Smiles* :)
Dark Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I don't care if this is advertising. Just give me the link of your boards and you ll see a big change(if it isn't an ezboard)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 come on jamvis never lose hope even though it isnt frequent, theres still a chance that u can make it happen. even if that chance is like 1 in a million. always take it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now