Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok. i was on the otaku and was reading the levels of super sayajin. it sai half sayajins were goten and trunks. but the fractional sayajins were goku jr. and vegita jr.. could someone please tell me the difference between goten and goku jr and then trunks and vegita jr?
Posted
Goten is the son of Goku and Chi-Chi and Trunks is the son of Vegeta and Bulma. That means that they're half Saiya-Jins.

While Goku Jr. is the great great great great great *takes a deep breath* great great great...*sounding like Goku in the DBGT special* how many great's was it? Well, he's the long decendent of the original Goku(100 years later). Vegeta Jr. is the great...well, you get the point of the original Vegeta. So all through the years, the Saiya-Jin blood of the 2 have begun to well, decrease. Thats why they're just fractional Saiya-Jins.

See, Pan was the first fractional Saiya-Jin because she was only 1/4 of a Saiya-Jin as she's the daughter of a half Saiya-Jin(Gohan) and a human(Videl). Her son/daughter would end up being less then that as they'd be the son/daughter of a 1/4 Saiya-Jin and human and it'd go on like that, you see what I'm sayin?

I hope I didnt confuse ya. :D
Posted
You can try Wal-Mart, Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo, or any other place that sells Magazines. I doubt they still sell the issue that I got(since I got my copy a little over a year ago.)but I'm sure you can probably find a different version of the Pojo mag somewhere. Or you can just go to [url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/index.shtml[/url] and find it there. ^_^
Posted
It was a DBGT special called "Goku's Supplement! Proof of Courage Is The Four-Star Dragonball" or if you buy it from a fansubber, or download it, I think you can just search for "Future Goku"(I'm sure that that'll probably be the name of the special when/IF it's dubbed here in America).
Posted
Didn't the last few episodes of DBGT have Gokou Jr and Vegita Jr fighting in the Tenkaiichi Bodoukai? Someone refresh my memory.

ANyway.... Gokou Jr is the grandson of Pan... Pan is the granddaughter of Gokou... so that means... Gokou/ChiChi > Gohan/Videl > Pan/? > ?/? > Gokou Jr.... yeah...
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i think the Goku JR special is good, because he his funny. I also like the fight between Goku JR and Vegeta JR at the end of GT (last ten minutes)

[IMG]http://members.fortunecity.com/jyce1/0ef23e30.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://members.fortunecity.com/jyce1/0fccf990.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://members.fortunecity.com/jyce1/0f16c2c0.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://members.fortunecity.com/jyce1/0f4a06a0.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[color=red]They were named out of respect for Goku and Vegeta. Looks were never taken into consideration, just sort of happened like that. Plus, if the headband isn't holding his hair up, he probably looks a lot more like Goku.

--J.C.[/color]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
the head band is not holding his hair up as it show in the special. If you happened to have watched it you would see more clearly that he does look more like Goku.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...