OtakuBoards

corrupt.....or accident?

MysticBabe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]JAMES! GO SUCK MY MUTHAFU-CKEN COCK YOU CUM LICKIN' *****! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Is he trying to get unbanned?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]What the heck does this symbol mean -> ~... bleh im stupid...[/B][/QUOTE]

It's called a tilde. Uh, I've never seen it used other than for just design purposes. In Spanish it's used over certain letters to designate pronunciation, however. Probably other languages, too.

[B]
[message by tec-9]
JAMES! GO SUCK MY MUTHAFU-CKEN COCK YOU CUM LICKIN' *****! [/B][/QUOTE]

That will CERTAINLY NOT get you unbanned....

At the moment James is sleeping... he should be on later today i would guess... perhaps to deal with this....

Do I know why you were banned.... no.... do I care with that comment that you just said? no.... Comments like that, you deserve to be banned... topic over.... if you wish to talk to James, do it over e-mail or AOL IM, the board is not a place to take personal problems... i dunno how many times I've said that, perhaps some of you should act on it. You might save yoursel from embarassment.

[B]Tec-9 was banned. He is wanting to know what he did and why he was banned. if anyone has this information, please reply,
[message by tec-9]
JAMES! GO SUCK MY MUTHAFU-CKEN COCK YOU CUM LICKIN' *****! [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...Mystic, do not [i]ever[/i] relay messages like that from banned members again. Especially when they contain such language.

Tec-9, you're behaving like an idiot. If you want to be unbanned, I told you to talk it over with Adam. But after this...well, this isn't the way to go about things.

I don't take kindly to insults. There is absolutely no chance of you being unbanned now.