OtakuBoards

Hunt For The Dragonballs!

Dragonballzman

Dbzman: [SIZE=1]Heh heh heh...Piccolo heard it all guys! I knew those big namek ears would come i handy someday![/SIZE]

Outlaw: But um...He's inside you...

Dbzman: [SIZE=1]Shhh! Thats not the point! All I mean is that Piccolo is in control of my ears, and he has VERY good hearing! He could even hear a fly sneeze![/SIZE]

Gochan: [SIZE=1]I didn't know flys could sneeze :D[/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman and Outlaw fall over, Animè style, but to their misfortune, they find themselves in the doorway of a VERY BIG WARRIOR![/COLOR]

Dbzman, Gochan and Outlaw: :eek:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outlaw - Heh, just passing through.

*The 4 zip off, running from the hulking lizard man. After a few seconds, the giants breaks through the wall infront of the warriors.*

Outlaw - Aw great, we can't beat this guy!

Dbzman - What choice do we have, this guy doesn't look like hes gonna let us go.

Pyro - Guess we gotta fight him........wait a sec.....*Pyro squints at the giant warrior* Jakub?

Jakub - Pyromin?

Pyro - JAKUB!

Jakub - PYRO!

*Pyro and the giant warrior embrase in a freindly hug.*

Outlaw - You know this guy?

Pyro - Ofcource, hes my brother.

Angel: I think i am finished

No Hime: You ate everything!!!!

* No HIme looks up and down the large table, it is filled with the remains of some scraps and bones *

No Hime: you are a pig angel

Angel: you better mean that in a good way

No Hime: how can it be meant in a good way?

Angel: well if there is an eating contest ever I know I will win!

No hime: -.-;; You are seriously troubled, you are going to be fat one day if you keep on eating like that

Angel: No I am not!

no Hime: YEs YOU ARE

Angel: NOT

No Hime: YES!

NO Hime: YES!

No Hime: NOT

Angel: YES! AH CRAP! you tricked me

No Hime: i confused you not tricking, hehe

Angel: WEll if I stop fighting I will be fat and I dont' plan on stoping anytime soon

NoHime: angel?

angel: what

No Hime: what are you going to do when you get back to earth after you revive your family?

Angel: I don't really know.....What about you?

No hime: i plan to have a nice cosy little family with Gochan. ^-^

Angel:I cant imagine what gochan's kids are going to look like, probably even stupider then he is

NoHime: They will be smart kids, not stupid like their father

Angel: so you admit he is stupid

NOHime: Well any idiot would notice he is stupid, but he is so cutye and cudly like a teddy bear

Angel: you sicken me sometimes no hime

No Hime: Well are you planing a family?!

Angel: me a family of my own, kids?!

No Hime: no i mean getting a puppy dog, yes I am kids

Angel: i don't really know, I never really thought about it

No HIme: every normal little girl thinkgs about marriage and having kids of their own

Angel: so I am not normal know?!

NO HIme: well you are kinda strange

Angel: Thats it, FIre Ball!

* small poof of smoke *

Angel: i hate this seal

No Hime: anyways shouldn't you be worried about the others?

Angel: shouldn't you?

No Hime: I am worried about my little gochan!

Angel: he isn't THAT little

No hime: so your point

Angel: I hate it when I dont' have a good come back!

no Hime: I win!

Angel: oh shut up

Narrator: Angel and No Hime continue to verbally fight with no hime winning at the moment, one second serious and the next a full blown B*tch fight, what will happen next? YOu will find out on

Angel: OH SHUT UP!
* angel punches out the narrator *

Angel: can't stand those narrators!

Dbzman: Your brother eh? Nice to meet you Jakub!

Jakub: Quickly, come with me! A few guards should be arriving an-

[COLOR=red]Aload of guards come round the corner![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Crap!

Outlaw: Too bad we don't have Warlock to fight for us!

Gochan: I guess we'll have to beat this guys with our fists instead of using those Ki blast thingys!

Pyro: Yeah!

Jakub: Don't worry...

[COLOR=red]Jakub walks up to the guards and they all salute him![/COLOR]

Jakub: You see, I'm the commander of the army!

Dbzman: Whoa...Kool!

Outlaw: Hey, ask those guys is they know where Angel is!

Gochan: And see if they know where No Hime is, too!

Jakub: Alright soldiers, take me and these people to the two sorcerors!

All 3 of the guards: SIR! YES SIR!

[COLOR=red]All the guards walk down a hallway, then turn left, then right, then right again, then left, the forwards, then right, then left, then they come to a door[/COLOR]

Guard 1: In there sir!

Jakub: Thank you. You are dismissed.

Guards: Sir! Yes sir!

[COLOR=red]They all walk off[/COLOR]

Dbzman, Gochan, Outlaw and Pyro: :eek: You handle those guy well! :eek:

Jakub: [I]Thats[/I] why I'm the commander...Although I still have to take orders from higher powers!

Dbzman: Like the king?

Jakub: Exactly. And also his seekers.

Gochan: Seekers?

Outlaw: What are they?

Pyro: To tell the truth, I don't know either...What are they Jakub?

Jakub: To you, it would be called a tracking device or a scanner.

Dbzman: So these guys scan the area?

Jakub: Yes. They have incredible psychic powers. They could make my head a explode with the click of a finger!

Gochan: Thats why you have to obey them, right?

Jakub: Exactly.

Dbzman, Pyro and Outlaw: :eek: H-H-HE GOT SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! :eek:

Gochan: Umm...

Jakub: Shall we go in then? Or are we going to stay out here all day?

Dbzman: Lets go in!

Jakub: *[COLOR=blue]BIG Animè sweatdrop!!![/COLOR]*

[COLOR=red]Knocks on the door, then it opens by itself![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Heeeeeeeeeellllllo??????????? Anybody in here!?

[COLOR=red]Voice: ARGH! I was concentrating on something there! Seeker, punish him![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Dbzmans arm explodes![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Hey!

[COLOR=green]Regenrates it[/COLOR]

Dbzman: You cheeky little son of a-

[COLOR=red]Outlaw and Gochan hold him back[/COLOR]

Voice: Silence! I take it you want to see the two sorcerors?

Jakub: Yes sir.

Voice: You may proceed...By the way, guards make sure you keep an eye on the one that regenrated his arm.

Guards: Yes sir.

[COLOR=red]They both grab Dbzman, and they all walk into a room, where they see Angel and No Hime sitting there arguing about whos steak is bigger![/COLOR]

Outlaw: ANGEL!

Gochan: NO HIME!

[I]Meanwhile, Warlock lies against a wall in the first room, with his eyes closed, and trying to regain his energy.[/I]

Warlock: "Something doesn't feel right. But then again, nothing ever feels right..."

[I]Warlock slowly opens his eyes, only to see a fist knock him out. Something drags him away, and the others don't even notice...[/I]

Outlaw - Guess so.......*sees the table* Angel, looks like you where hungry.

Angel - :blush: Yep, it was good food.

Gochan - *stomach grumples* Hungie.

No Hime - Awwww, I'm sorry Gochan. The foods all gone.

Gohan - :( *Poutes in the corner*

Outlaw - Right.....anyways, why aren't you guys being tortured, or killed, or anything like that?

Guard - We where thinking of showing them some of the new CBS sitcoms, but we thought that would be to cruel.

All - *Shudder* CBS....

Gaurd: Miss woudl you like some more food?

Angel: FOOD?! SEND it IN!

Outlaw: Can someone explain why you two are being treated with lots of food?

Angel: easy I agreed for us to kill off a small group of people so that they can let down the seal which is enhanced by the darkdragon balls energy which means we get the dragon ball

DBZman: You what?!

Angel: I have been thinking though, I should go alone and kill all of them myself, all I have to do is kill its main leaders and then the rest will loose hope and then I will eventually kill them later on, trust me I understand these kind of things, I was planing to leave soon too, I am just trying to figure out how to get there if I dont' have a way to go there and were they are. ^_^;;

Outlaw: We aren't going to let you go alone it is way to dangerous

Angel: I can take care of myself thank you very much, I am a warrior jsut as strong as all of you others, I WILL go by myself

DBZman: what if they are located on this planet

Angel. >.< WELL then I should go by myself then, or better I dea, we all go at different times, so one of us attacks they won't be suspecting others to come to! ^-^

Outlaw; Make up your mind please

Angel; Going at different times willl be good and I go first by myself and if I fail then you guys will have to come in

DBzman: I don't feel like fighting with you today so I guess that is a good plan

~~This is way confusing, hope it is good enough to put up though ^-^~~

*Outlaw crosses his arms a looks sternly at Angel.*

Outlaw - *sigh* I guess, if you really want to. I'll let you go alone. But as soon as you get in deep, I'm gonna come in. Okay?

ANgel - No problem. But don't worry, I'll be fine.

Dbzman - Well, who will go in after Outlaw?

Pyro - I will. This is my home planet, and as such, I must help free it.

Outlaw - Alright, than after Pyro, uhhhhh *looks around the room* wheres Warlock?

*Everyone looks around the room but nobody sees him.*

Gochan - He was just sitting there. Where did he go?

Dbzman - This is bad. We have to go find him.

Outlaw - Alright. While Angel goes off and takes on the bad guys, I'll go looks for Warlock.

Dbzman - No, you have to watch ANgel's back. Me and Gochan will look for Warlock.

Gochan - *Stuffing his face with ANgel's food* Ya, we'll go.

No Hime - I'm coming to.

Outlaw - Ok, you guys had better get rolling. We don't want the trail to get cold.

Dbzman - Right. Come on Gochan, No Hime, lets go.

*Dbzman, Gochan, and No Hime run out of the room. After a few seconds, Gochan runs back in, grabs a plate of chicken, and runs back out.*

Everyone: BIG OL' ANIME SWEAT DROP.

Dbzman: IDEA! [COLOR=darkred]KAO KEN ATTACK X 10,000!!![/COLOR]

Gochan: What was that for? *Munch*

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]Well, when Gokou first used it, he explained that it enhances EVERY single on of your sences as well as increases your power, so like this, I should be able to hear, or smell Warlock![/COLOR]

No Hime: Good idea...

Gochan: *Spits out the bone* Are you saying Warlock smells?

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]*Sigh* No Gochan...I'm not saying he smells...[/COLOR]

Angel: They just left me, oh well, I have a good guess were these people are and they are not on this planet, probably on a neiboring planet, hey, some one bring me a map of this sytstem please

* Angel takes a seat at the emtpy table know alone in the room *

Angel: they coulnd't possibly be on this planet these people are magic users also and would be powerless almost here, they must have opened the astral plane from were they are to transport here to go quickly from their planet to the next

* Two People bring a large map and lay it out for here, they point were they are *

Angel: so this planet has 20 moons, lets see

* She mooves her hand across the map and stops on the smallest moon *

Angel: What is the history of this satalite

Advisor: That is the small satalite that waged war against us many years ago, most of the satalite was blown off and that is all the remains

Angel: So they are magic users, do any of the other satalites use magic?

Advisor: no that is the only one, although it is beleived to be uninhabited know

Angel: The perfect place, can someone provide me a ship so I can travel there

Advisor: Afraid not, nothing can leave this planet unless you have a great magical capacity to

Angel: thats it!

* Angel opens the book she was given and seraches it, finding a certain spell that would tear open the plane *

Angel: everyone move back

* Angel steps to the middle of the room and a magical circle appears under her as she lets teh book float infront of her *

Angel: I am command you of mysterious monsters, give you powerful hands, to destroy the link between here and and were ever I wish to go, Astral Tear!

* it was like a black hole was created over her head as it begins to crackle with energy *

Angel: Ja!

* Angel Jumps through with the book and the hole stays open for someone to follow*

Angel: know I am on that satalite they were talking about lets see if my magic will work, Oh, source of all power, light which burns beyond crimson, let thy power gather in my hand. FIREBALL...

* Angel creates a firball in her hand and she shakes her hand as it disapears *

Angel: Know, I guess I can rest and read for a while

* Angel takes a seat on the ground, it was padded wtih soft green grass *}

Angel: this is sure a pretty place for being uninhabited

* Angel begins to look through the book she was given to find any useful spells *

Angel: Well one thing is for sure, no one can come to me

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]Hmmm...I STILL can't find him, and we've been searching through the whole place![/COLOR]

Gochan: I know! HEEEEEEEEELP!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

No Hime: What are you doing?

Gochan: Well, Warlock will hear me calling for help and think: Gochans in trouble! I'll go save him!

Dbzman: :therock:

GOD! DAMN HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL!!! sorry... well, i havent posted cuz im so busy and junk... yeah

Gochan: wait... i hear something!

DBZman: really!?!?!

Gochan: no

DBZman: doh:o

Gochan: ok... i think... i can find warlock

DBZman/No Hime: how?

Gochan: well... if.... E=MC2 right?

No Hime: yeah...

Gochan: then warlock must mean... *looks like hes thinking hard* i know where he is!

DBZman: where?

Gochan: follow me!

*they run awile.... still running....... still runningg.........*

Gochan: STOP!

DBZman: where are we?

Gochan: well, the calculations i picked up of the castle while being led where in a blockage formation, so i made a map in my mind, and i found a hallway that twists and turns, so from a birds i veiw it says saiyan... so i thought... what if there were renagade sayians? they could use their powers... so they had to have a magic seal for sayians too! so they must have put warlock in that seal, thru that door!

Both: :excited: OMG GOCHAN, HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT???!?!!?!?!!?!?

Gochan: im not as dumb as i seem...

DBZman: Gochan, you are a GENIUS!!!

Gochan: yeah, grandpa, well, my grandpa from kenitoku, taught me all the math and junk, so...

No Hime: so our kids wont be stupid!

Gochan: KIDS:confused: were having kids!

No Hime: well, not now...

Gochan: WHEW!

*DBZman is still in shock from gochans intelligence*

Gochan: so... lets go get warlock!

Gochan: well, if she says so...

No Hime: yes, we are

Gochan: geez... ima gonna be a daddy... hey, dbzman?

DBZman: yeah?

Gochan: you got goten in you right?*DBZMAN nodds his head* well, hes my dad... so can i talk to himm about parenting?

DBZman: ok... wait, first lets get warlock!

[I]In a dugeon-type room, a battered and bruised Warlock is tied to the wall. A beast of somekind stands a few metres away, resting. While the others where looking for Warlock, Warlock himself was been tortured. Slowly, Warlock opens his eyes, ready for another attack by the beast. When nothing comes, he starts to relax, and re-gain energy.[/I]

Warlock: "Well...atleast it didn't make...me watch...CBS..."

[I]The beast startes to shudder, and re-awakens from it's sleep.[/I]

Warlock: "Not...again..."

[I]The beast grabs Warlock, and begins pounding him. But unknown to the beast, Warlock is gaining all his power back...[/I]

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]...Huh!?[/COLOR]

Gochan & No Hime: What?

[COLOR=red]Dbzman slowly turns to his left, then his right...Then his left again...[/COLOR]

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]I...Think I've found Warlock...[/COLOR]

Gochan: WOO H-*[COLOR=red]Dbzman clamps his hand over Gochans mouth[/COLOR]

Dbzman: [COLOR=darkred]Shhh...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman, Gochan and No Him slowly fly along the corridors (So they don't make footstep noises ;)), with Dbzman hearing tiny sounds of punching... [/COLOR]

Dbzman: [COLOR=indigo]KAO KEN ATTACK X 20,000!!![/COLOR]

Gochan: [SIZE=1]Can you hear him now?[/SIZE]

Dbzman: [SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Yeah...Clearly now...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman, Gochan and No Hime carry on down the corridors...[/COLOR]

Gochan: hey, i feel him...

DBZMAN: me too...

No Hime: how am i flying? i cant fly... *drops and lightly runs*

Gochan: you shouldnt run when you are pregnant! *picks up no hime and carries her*

DBZman: this way! *hhe points upward to a square hole in the celing and the three of them go up*

Gochan: where are we?

DBZman: quiet! look over there...

*gochan and no hime look and see warlock hanging there, being beaten*

gGochan: hold on dbzman, dont go over there... with kao ken he'll sense you... *he sets down no hime and creeps up behind the lizard. he tapped its shoulder and ran to the other side*

lizard guy: wha? *turns around*

Gochan: beg your pardon, could i trouble you for a spoon of sugar? *SMACK* (the lizard falls to the ground)

Gochan: hey warlock, whats up? oh you... ha! sorry...

*dbzman gos and unchains warlock*

Warlock: *wobbles* thanks guys... no hime, did you gain weight?

Gochan: well... shes pregnant...

Warlock: oh, congrats!

DBZman: well, lets go then, shall we?

Angel: I hope they found warlock there because I am finding nothing, this place looks bueatiful but nothing lives here, that is what is weird about it, not animal life or anything. Weird......I hope those guyswill be able to get here, cause i have a bad fe

* she steps onto loose ground which collapses in. she falls down into a large room landing on her butt *

Angel: THAT HURT!

* Rubbs her butt while she stands *

Angel: Well I guess that I found the hinding area

Voice: never thought you would be in this part of the galaxy

Angel: That sounds familer, wait a second your

Voice: Yes, and how could i forget those eyes of your, determined and stubborn, too bad you didn't come

Angel: I thought

Voice: They blockd part of your memory, smart of your fater, too bad he is dead

Angel: How did you

Voice; Well I was the one who sent those people to earth to kill your family

Angel: You bastard, after all this time thinking it was the zagar that killed my family or some affiliate of them, it was you, that is why they weren't brought back when we wished all that the zagar killed brought back to life. Alex why?

Alex: becauseI hated your family, I only spared you because we had something, and hat dumb brother of yours

Angel: So who are you workig with.

Alex: A combination, a lost race rebeling saiya jins killed, a couple of saiya jins remaining after it was destroyed, and even some of those other people we are threatening, what are you going to do about it?

Angel: Well fight of course

Alex: remember what I didn't to you last time, you could barely take a single breath let alone move, what makes you think you could be stronger then me know

Angel: Well, I am the most strongest and most bueatiful women in this galixy, I will manage to pull it off with one shot

Alex: I let you have the first hit

Angel: have it your way, this ends know, Darkness beyond the twilight

Alex: a dragon slave wont beat me, even you shoud know that

* she smirks *

Angel: Crimson beyond the blood that flows, buried in the flowof time is where my power grows

Alex: don't tell me that you were

Angel: I swear myself to my own darknes, let the fool that stand before me be destroyed the power I and i alone posses! Dragu Sl

* before she could finish Alex had blasted a large ki blast at her knocking her back and loosing her concentration as she skided on the ground *

Angel: I thought you would let me get the first hit

Alex; I didn't know that you summoned Lady Choas

Angel: Even beter

Alex: wa?

* angel stands up *

Angel: I am lady chaos, and I am going to show you pain like you shows my family as you sent your henchmen to killl them!

** stop point **

Someone fix my post, I didn't do a good job bye.

Erm...Don't really know where to go from here...

---

[COLOR=red]Dbzman, Gochan, No Hime and Warlock all find Angel by tracking her energy, and see her on the floor![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Angel!?

Alex: Who the fu*k are you!?

Gochan: We're us!

Alex: -_-'

No Hime: Hey! Don't make fun of my Gochy-Wochy!

Alex: :laugh: GOCHY-WOCHY!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

Dbzman: Just cut the crap and tell us who YOU are!

Alex: Fine...

oops... didnt see ur post... nvrmind...

Alex: ill kill you all!

Gochan: no... (teleports behind him and drop kicks him) this is fun!

(gochan continues to beat the bloody pulp out of alex)

DBZman: this seems out of place...

Gochan: (pauses) so? (keeps kickin *****)