Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
if you want to store pm's after reaching your limit there is one of two things to do;

"James pretty plzzzzzzzzz make it bigger!" (lol...i really shoulda' worded that differently)

or

"Aw damn...looks like im gona have to copy my pm's to notepad and save them there...boo hoo."

lol...Im opting you try suggestion ONE first...its worth a try... if not, bleh...I can allmost guarentee you, your solution is not ONE.. hehe
Posted
Thanks guys for the answer...:)

Sara: So [i]that's[/i] why I didn't get a PM from you for a while. And here I was thinking you were just ignoring me...or something...;)
Posted
[b]I have only ever received 10 PMs, so I wouldn't know! *cries*

I thought it was 10 at maximum, although I may be wrong..[/b]
Posted
Last I heard, the PM box could only hold 60 messages at a time. If you want to hold more, make a folder like for saved PMs and keep your inbox empty.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b]I have only ever received 10 PMs, so I wouldn't know! *cries*

I thought it was 10 at maximum, although I may be wrong..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I'm happy to say 2/10 are mine :)

I think mine can hold 70 if I correctly remember. I'm unsure though.

Heh, at first I didn't even know that the 'sent messages' folder thing also clogged up your PM box. I learned that the hard way, though.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...