Booboo Posted January 9, 2003 Author Posted January 9, 2003 I doubt Peach is Daisy's mother because when the movie came out the video games didn't have a name for the princess just "Princess Toadstool". Nintendo didn't come up with the name "Peach" till Mario Kart 64 (after the movie). Anyway, Daisy was I think the first princess in the Mario games.
Desbreko Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 [color=indigo]Actually, they came up with the name Peach in Super Mario 64, originally, though that only came out a bit before Mario Kart 64. Peach is Princess Toadstool, though--Toadstool is just her last name. Daisy was the princess that you rescued in Super Mario Land, for the Game Boy. Princess Toadstool was the original princess that you rescue in Super Mario Bros. on the NES.[/color]
Zero-Sama Posted January 17, 2003 Posted January 17, 2003 I loved the movie. I hate it when people talk trash about it. it makes me feel like.....:blowingup
Booboo Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 I'm not talking trash about the movie, I'm just talking about some of the faults they had in it. Also I never said I didn't like the movie I'm just saying they could have made the movie more like the video games. But thats just my personal opinion so.... :huh: ...you can say what you wanna about me or the movie.
Sniglefager Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 yeah, it would've been better off to make it like the games, but if you think about it, the games didn't have much storyline. I mean, until Sunshine, there was hardly any dialogue spoken between anyone at all. Plus, considering the technology, you have to admit, they did a pretty good job. Still, they could've at least gotten their costumes right...
Booboo Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Thats exactly what I mean, the only reason why I was dissapointed in the the movie was because of the cotumes(and how some characters looked ex: goomba's), nothin' anything else. :D
Night_Day Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 It was okay funny at some points but Yoshi didn't look like Yoshi, Mario and Luigi didn't look right and it was weird.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now