OtakuBoards

The Super Mario Movie

Booboo

I doubt Peach is Daisy's mother because when the movie came out the video games didn't have a name for the princess just "Princess Toadstool". Nintendo didn't come up with the name "Peach" till Mario Kart 64 (after the movie). Anyway, Daisy was I think the first princess in the Mario games.

[color=indigo]Actually, they came up with the name Peach in Super Mario 64, originally, though that only came out a bit before Mario Kart 64. Peach is Princess Toadstool, though--Toadstool is just her last name.

Daisy was the princess that you rescued in Super Mario Land, for the Game Boy. Princess Toadstool was the original princess that you rescue in Super Mario Bros. on the NES.[/color]

I'm not talking trash about the movie, I'm just talking about some of the faults they had in it. Also I never said I didn't like the movie I'm just saying they could have made the movie more like the video games. But thats just my personal opinion so.... :huh: ...you can say what you wanna about me or the movie.

yeah, it would've been better off to make it like the games, but if you think about it, the games didn't have much storyline. I mean, until Sunshine, there was hardly any dialogue spoken between anyone at all. Plus, considering the technology, you have to admit, they did a pretty good job. Still, they could've at least gotten their costumes right...

• 2 weeks later...