Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, you've gotta admit, the majority of the music that Faulconer's been making recently for DBZ has been some hot tunes. So I was wondering, what do you think his best piece is thus far?

Personally, my 3 favorite tunes are Super Buu's theme(its the one where Skinny Buu transforms into Buu Aku, and its played on my favorite scene when Buu beats down Gotenks in the Room of Time and Spirit which most probably know as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Gohan Angers(its the theme that plays when Gohan turns SSJ2 for the first time. It's also played some when Gohan is training with the Z Sword and when he comes back to earth.), and the Goku's SSJ3 Transformation theme.

Those are definetly 3 of the hottest themes Faulconer's made. So I was wondering, what are your favorite themes thus far?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]Whats a falcouner [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock:

I take it you dont watch the dubs on Cartoon Network. Anyway, if you did watch the english dubs, you'd know that the background music is done by Bruce Faulconer.

Note: Not tryin to be a smartass.
Guest boogeta
Posted
Oh are those like songs or smething note:I just want an answer:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]Oh are those like songs or smething note:I just want an answer:( [/B][/QUOTE]

The background music. You know the music that they play during the fights, transformations, and all that.
Posted
The fat/skinny buu merger music WAS very cool... I've thought that to myself several times...

the other music that was very cool was the music when Goku was transforming to SSJ3 in front of Buu... nice score....

The original subs don't score that good... one of the very FEW instances of the dubs being better than the subs.. music...

that, and being spoken in a language i can actually understand... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I feel like i'm in a circus half the time... [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao:

I know whatcha mean especially whenever they play that polka music(you know, the music that they debuted durin the Garlic Jr. saga when that red midget was stomping on Gohan. It was also played a few times during Goku's and Android 19's battle.)
Guest boogeta
Posted
Oh those I dont realy like any of those except for when Goku is fighting Cell
Posted
Skinny Buu - Buu Aku = MY HIGHEST!! 10/10!!
The only playing during the final seconds of Mirai Trunks first power up to Super Saiyan in the actual series (The evil type one!) = 9/10
Goku's SS Transformation = 8.5/10
Gohan's Mystic Power Up, the big one just before he fought Buu! = 7/10
The one playing right at the begging of "No More Rules" = 6.5/10
The one where Gohan skidds in past Piccolo Trunks and Goten to fight Buu (Reminds me of Final Fantasy) = 4/10


Does anyone know where you can get hold of these Falcouners on the net, excluding Kazaa?? Cause it'd be much appriciated if anyone does.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kneeko Artilles [/i]
[B]Does anyone know where you can get hold of these Falcouners on the net, excluding Kazaa?? Cause it'd be much appriciated if anyone does. [/B][/QUOTE]

3 places I recommend.

WinMX (I'm sure you've seen this before.)
Direct Connect (Which you can find at [url]http://www.neo-modus.com[/url] but, you need to find a good DBZ hub there.)
and Soul Seek(which you can find at [url]http://www.slsk.org[/url] )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...