Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I see her in the corner,
as small as she can be,
But when i want to hug her ,
she turns away from me,
her eyes are so cold and glassy,
and show no pain, or fear,
untill her eyes close,
and shed a single tear,
I take her by the hand,
and look into her eyes,
i hold her close to me,
and listen to her crys,
she whispers in my ear,
then slowly walks away,
how can i tell you?
She tried suicide today......

Plz leave me ur comments
Posted
It reminds me of a phase my angel went through, and is still coping from. I remember being that person to hold her, and from the likes of the poem that is written above...It brings a frieghteningly vivid jolt of remembrance back in a rather hypnotic flash... Me no like the flash, but understand the words every single line that it splays...
Posted
[color=red] Very melancholy and reminicent. It also flows pretty well, but could better flow. It's wonderful though. I hope to see more of your work.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...