neoakira70 Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 hi there i need help u all might think this is corny BUT i wanna write a poem for this girl i like, buts its harder than i originally thought this is what i got so far: You're as beautiful as the sky is blue, You infect my heart like a flu, My feelings for you are true, I wanna know if you feel the same too? Please help
Devidramon Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 I don't know how the 'flu' part would go over, I guess it depends on her.
Guest boogeta Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 I have the same problem but that poem is prety good
Boo Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 "flu" indeed doesnt really fit that right to me.... You're as beautiful as the sky is blue, Everything I can think of is you, My feelings for you are true, But yet I dont know if you feel the same way too... ^my version... Not really good but thats how I wouldve dont it :)
Silent Death Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 The poem is pretty good.:) This is how I would've revised it. I cannot help but admire you from afar You?re rare and beautiful like a shooting star You?re as beautiful as the sky is blue Your smile brightens my day Your beauty takes my breath away My mind is set on you My feelings for you are true I can?t help but think of you And I wonder if you feel the same way too Hope it helps :)
neoakira70 Posted November 17, 2002 Author Posted November 17, 2002 thanks for all your help everyone, i'm sure she'll like it
neoakira70 Posted November 23, 2002 Author Posted November 23, 2002 results of the poem i well read her the poem and she just laughed at me, and then she tells me she has a bf and doesn't really like that b*tch oh well thanx 4 your help anyway
Mitch Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neoakira70 [/i] [B]hi there i need help u all might think this is corny BUT i wanna write a poem for this girl i like, buts its harder than i originally thought this is what i got so far: You're as beautiful as the sky is blue, You infect my heart like a flu, My feelings for you are true, I wanna know if you feel the same too? Please help [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] Well, even though you already read it, I'll give a shot.. [i]The sky glows true, and that is as you infectious climb it is so true that I would climb into thine sky fret out thy hearted regions even if I shall come back with not that I wanted to fact I would still have my heart held to you keeping thought of all turn to blue[/i][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now