DuoNDscythe Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 I'm with Syk3, I'm ashamed to even mention the fact that I watched that show. I guess the only reason I did watch it was because I thought Sailor Mars was hot. Another Guy heehee. Go Rei :)
Eve Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 i can't see why you would be ashamed from seeing the show ether you don't understand it or you have not seen it. cause that is a good show
Syk3 Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eve [/i] [B]i can't see why u would be ashamed from cing the show ether u don't understand it or u have not seen it. cuz that is a good show [/B][/QUOTE] Please put more effort into your posts. I am sure many of us couldn't understand what you were saying there. If you can't make the effort to writing out the full words, then please don't post. I'm not trying to sound rude, just giving you a heads up for next time. :)
Mitch Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I've only seen the dubbed versions on CN. They are horrible. From all that I see, this series is [i]just[/i] that. It's like the powerangers only 'girlified.' Not that the powerangers was bad, it's just that...from the second new show and on..It was horrible. Geh. *_* The show, from what I've seen, is just things repeating in an endless cycle. 1)Bad dude appears 2)Sailormoon and her Sailors kill the baddie 3)Other quirks And... [center]The end[/center] That's...desensitized a bit, heh, but that's near close in what I meant.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now