OtakuBoards

Canada rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris.C

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]do u like Canada??i do,well thats because i live in it.What i really hate is when Americans make fun of us........we do not say eh after every sentence.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
I hate that to. I think Canada is da bomb. Oh and 1 last thing, I AM CANADIAN;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yes, we Canadians rock. Were you in Toronto? Cause I own this city :D

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Are u saying u own toronto?????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thats what he said... hahahaha

I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]I don't mean to stray [i]completely[/i] off the topic here but, are you saying you live in Florida!?! { If so, what city...if you don't mind indulging me. }[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]I don't mean to stray [i]completely[/i] off the topic here but, are you saying you live in Florida!?! { If so, what city...if you don't mind indulging me. }[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I won't give the name of my City... but I live in the northern Orlando out skirts.... about 10 minutes from Winter Springs, 30 minutes from Altomonte and about 30 minutes away from Downtown Orlando.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thats what he said... hahahaha

I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that....

Course, Wisconsin is no prize, either.....at least, the area where I live....

Some of the northern woods are actually quite beautiful, though...

[color=rainbow] I love it here. I never say "eh" at all...almost no one does.....and there's something else annoys me..... PEGGY'S COVE DOES NOT HAVE INFLATABLE ROCKS!!!!!!!!THEY ARE REAL!!!!!!! I know alot of ppl think the rocks at Peggy's Cove aren't real, but they are, trust me, I live close to there. One thing that was freaky I tell ya was when the Swiss Air Flight 111 crashed near Peggy's Cove, I heard it and the rescue Helicopters fly over my house..It was freaky, they were flying soo low...anywyaz...I'll shut up now....;)[/color]

I LOVE CANADA!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know I'm Canadian, read my siggy... I live 4 hours away from Toronto, and 5 hours from Niagara Falls... Speaking of Niagara Falls, I just got back from there last night, OMG that place is beautiful! It looks especially great from the 34th floor at the Hilton! :D