Chris.C Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 do u like Canada??i do,well thats because i live in it.What i really hate is when Americans make fun of us........we do not say eh after every sentence.:mad:
mc12 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]do u like Canada??i do,well thats because i live in it.What i really hate is when Americans make fun of us........we do not say eh after every sentence.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] I hate that to. I think Canada is da bomb. Oh and 1 last thing, I AM CANADIAN;)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Well I've been to Canada once and it was absolutely beautiful! If it's any consolation I do live in the states and I make fun of the US and it's society more often than not :)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Dude, Canadian cartoons are aaawesome!! They put American toons to shame.....they are soo funny![/COLOR] :laugh:
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yes, we Canadians rock. Were you in Toronto? Cause I own this city :D Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
mc12 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yes, we Canadians rock. Were you in Toronto? Cause I own this city :D Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Are u saying u own toronto?????
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i] [B]Are u saying u own toronto????? [/B][/QUOTE] Thats what he said... hahahaha I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it....
conpiracymonki Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Thats what he said... hahahaha I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]May God bless you :D ;)[/b]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Thats what he said... hahahaha I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]I don't mean to stray [i]completely[/i] off the topic here but, are you saying you live in Florida!?! { If so, what city...if you don't mind indulging me. }[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]I don't mean to stray [i]completely[/i] off the topic here but, are you saying you live in Florida!?! { If so, what city...if you don't mind indulging me. }[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I won't give the name of my City... but I live in the northern Orlando out skirts.... about 10 minutes from Winter Springs, 30 minutes from Altomonte and about 30 minutes away from Downtown Orlando.
Aya Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Maybe the Canadians don't do it, but I know I say 'eh' all the time..ask anyone.
The Darkness Bu Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 they always make of the ay and about thing ...AND I DON'T EVEN TALK LIKE THAT!!!!!
Aya Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 ...I do. ^_^; It's a pirate thing. Aye! Ahoy! Arr! I'm a pirate! ^_^
Sara Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Thats what he said... hahahaha I don't WANT to own my city.... I hate Florida.... may it be flooded after I move out of it.... [/B][/QUOTE] Amen to that.... Course, Wisconsin is no prize, either.....at least, the area where I live.... Some of the northern woods are actually quite beautiful, though...
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I've never been there, but I never even heard of the whole eh thing. *Smiles* :cool:
Matt.D Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=rainbow] I love it here. I never say "eh" at all...almost no one does.....and there's something else annoys me..... PEGGY'S COVE DOES NOT HAVE INFLATABLE ROCKS!!!!!!!!THEY ARE REAL!!!!!!! I know alot of ppl think the rocks at Peggy's Cove aren't real, but they are, trust me, I live close to there. One thing that was freaky I tell ya was when the Swiss Air Flight 111 crashed near Peggy's Cove, I heard it and the rescue Helicopters fly over my house..It was freaky, they were flying soo low...anywyaz...I'll shut up now....;)[/color]
Biida Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I LOVE CANADA!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know I'm Canadian, read my siggy... I live 4 hours away from Toronto, and 5 hours from Niagara Falls... Speaking of Niagara Falls, I just got back from there last night, OMG that place is beautiful! It looks especially great from the 34th floor at the Hilton! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now