Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd definately like to visit the US, which I will be doing sometime next year, also japan I'd like to visit, but I'll be moving there in 2-3 years time after I finish university....

speaking of university, I start next week, better start getting prepared....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'd definately like to visit the US, which I will be doing sometime next year, also japan I'd like to visit, but I'll be moving there in 2-3 years time after I finish university....

speaking of university, I start next week, better start getting prepared.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'll be starting University in about a month's time (early October). Everyone seems to be moving onto other things...

What are you studying?
Posted
I'm studying economics, I was surprised I got an A in my economics exam, but I'm also doing a small course in computing, not that I need to learn anything, its just a good qualification to have....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Is there anywhere left in the world that completely free of ppl? Id like to go there, make it on my own kinda thing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm studying economics, I was surprised I got an A in my economics exam, but I'm also doing a small course in computing, not that I need to learn anything, its just a good qualification to have.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep. I agree.

I'm starting a three month short course, "Introduction to 3D Studio Max".

I want to see how I go with it...considering it's the standard for 3D in the game industry (along with Maya).

If I do well, I'm going to do the second three month course at the start of 2002. Then I might go into a larger course, such as Industrial Design.
Posted
[color=rainbow] I really want to go to Japan. I want to meet some of the anime designers. I also want to go to Antarctica.....nice and cool....:cool: ;) [/color]
Posted
Well, there's three places I really want to go...

Japan, England, and Scotland.

I've gone everywhere else I've wanted to go to. Bahamas, Jamaica, Florida, South Carolina, Ireland, British Columbia, Alberta, Sascatchewan (sp?), Quebec, Holland, and a bunch of other places...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...