OtakuBoards

If you could go anywhere...

Baby Kiwi

I would probaly want to go to Vietnam eh because i wanna see how it is there.And even Hawaii i hear its a great place for vacation.And California because thats where most Holywood Stars live.And finally Japan i hear its a great place to check out.:)

[b]Hmmm,..mebbe Japan, Maybe Saudi,..anythin cept anywhere near the Indian Subcontinent,...man,...I hate it there,(yup, my home-country-type-area really sucks)...altho chasing chickens is cool, and I guess so's explorin the villages, and mebbe crossin those film-like bridges,..aw hell,...guess it ain't that bad after all..hmm, when you think about it...:smirk:
....[/b]

[color=deeppink]Well, I've basically been all of the places that I have always wanted to go. I'm extremely fortunate for the opportunities that I have had, going places such as Australia, Spain, France, Germany, and Switzerland. France was always my dream, and now that I've been there, I promised myself I'd go back.

Ever since I was little I wanted to go to Japan, the culture and the land always interested me, long before I discovered anime or anything like that. I hope to get there some day, the whole thing just seems so cool.[/color]

well, i have already decided that i'm going to travel the world when i'm older, but i really want to go to germany and greece. I'm like 90% german, and to greece because it sounds cool, i also want to go to another dimention, but what are the odds of that happening:cross:

I LOVE that you bring this question up considering that my TRUE LOVE is travel, my favorite places are:
Egypt (This is my number one place :love: )
India
Japan
Sweden
Saudi Arabia
Africa
Amazon
Thailand
Bali
Malaysia
Scottland
Ireland
And any place where there are deserts, jungles, or animals:love: :cool: :D

Hmm...there are so many places I'd love to go.

Primarily, I'd love to go to Japan. I'm dying to go to Space World! lol.

After that, I'd have to go to the USA. My cousins have been about three times...and I've never been. I'd love to see it.

I'd like to go all around Europe, especially France, Germany, Italy and Sweden.

I'd like to see Ibiza too...since anyone who's into techno has an obligation to go to the holy grail of electronic music. lol

Hmm...where else...I'd like to go to Egypt. My uncle went there and said it was incredible. And I'd love to go to China, South Korea and Singapore.

Whew. There aren't many places I don't want to go. lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]NZ??? What does that stand for? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

If I had to guess: New Zealand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

If I had to guess: New Zealand. [/B][/QUOTE]

You better believe it! And our Water over here... :blush:

[COLOR=blue]CHRISTCHURCH WATER OWNZ j00!!![/COLOR]

[SIZE=4]o.O[/SIZE]

Just had to get that out of my system. But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Reeeeally.....? Ummm, ok. Dude...you practically live in the middle of nowhere's ville......that's cool.:cool: I wanna live on an island in the middle of Guam:D(just an expression....not to be taken literally...[size=1]Guam isn't even an island.[/size])[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Reeeeally.....? Ummm, ok. Dude...you practically live in the middle of nowhere's ville......that's cool.:cool:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's really cool. I don't have to fear;

Alien Invasion
Yukky Water ::bleh::
World War 3

...and a whole lot of other stuff I don't wanna type out... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

You better believe it! And our Water over here... :blush:

[COLOR=blue]CHRISTCHURCH WATER OWNZ j00!!![/COLOR]

[SIZE=4]o.O[/SIZE]

Just had to get that out of my system. But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm...I always heard that Melbourne had the cleanest water in any city on earth.

My grandmother has been to New Zealand many times...she loves the scenery. And there is no doubting that. The scenery in NZ is incredibly beautiful.

Only thing is, NZ might bore me a little. Do you guys have a lot of clubs and stuff in Wellington and Christchurch?

'cuz obviously my grandmother isn't going to clubs or something like that lol.