Schrat Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 [size=1] When um bored..hmm..lmee think... *looks down at lap* :angel: hehe, nothing...i do nothing *looks over shoulder*[/size]
Genkai Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Um.. Juu, if you haven't noticed.. A lot of threads in the otaku Lounge return to masturbation... or sex. Like that thread.. about Sex.. that got closed.... after more thsan 300 posts... lol I like to sleep...Or.. Stalk the sexy beings known only as Kyoko Fukada or Utada Hikaru.
bra Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 I rarely get bored but when that happens I tend to write, read, get on the computer, or call someone up on the telephone. I have a tendency of getting a bit of cabin fever if I am too bored so I have to keep active and get out. I also love to go to the mall and shop a lot. Thankfully a mall is close to both my house and my job. :D That is basically all I do when I am bored.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now