Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are there any games that touch you or send you a message?

For me FF7 was really meaningfull. I was like cloud. I dint know who I was or why I was here. Im still not sure, but FF7 made me realize this and manny other things.

Maybe its just me, but I would like to here others comment on this.
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]
Im sorry, im a afraid i do not undertand. How is this spam?
the only way this can be classified as spam is if we are all operating undet the Comunist Soviet Union. I was told by james to move this to a games forum.
[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
um..its not spam, kuja just likes to abuse his power, lol.
Yeh, FF7 touched me, and in FF9 I actually found myself crying at parts, and I could relate to amarant as hes the way I was a few years back.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ff7 was very meaningful to me, its even my favourite game of all time, I was very sad when I killed aeris, but since I'm so cool I forgave myself.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...that moment was so sad. Final Fantasy VII was the first game to really make me realize how powerful a game's story can be.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Yeah...that moment was so sad. Final Fantasy VII was the first game to really make me realize how powerful a game's story can be. [/B][/QUOTE]

unfortunately, no game since then has made me feel the same way, hopefully ff10 will do something about that....
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I highly doubt that FFX will be nearly as good as FFVII...[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]roflmao... i meant MY post was spam... it had nothing to do w/ the post... i just wanted you to know that ur thread was seen but that i was too flipping tired to respond w/ more than giberish... and voodoo that is not abuse of power saying im going to delete my own post... then follow threw lol, now back to the topic

yes in 7 when seph was an evil moster (temporarily) and killed aeris it was sad, in 8 when squall and rinoa have there first dance it was quiet sad, in 9 when dagger cuts her hair and "renames" herself it showed me dont F w/ a woman who is about to get a kingdom, in 2 when anna sacrificed herself for edward it showed the power of love, in 1 when um... um... you grow up lol... all i could think of... in legend 2 when your dad sacrifices himself to stop apallo it shows bravery and courage, in adventure wow there are so many times... when you break out of jail and get ur freedom, when you realize that the "man" following you is evil, when you get nova HAHAHAHA, and in 3 when you blow up the world and then wait till the last minute to get shadow that shows the true power of friendship[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
...ur a strange person Kuja.....
looking at the screenies on websites FF10 looks ......not right, I dont know how to explain it so I wont attempt.
FF7s character were very...um...characteistic, they were very real ppl, I think thats whats lacked the emotions in the others.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]roflmao... i meant MY post was spam... it had nothing to do w/ the post... i just wanted you to know that ur thread was seen but that i was too flipping tired to respond w/ more than giberish... and voodoo that is not abuse of power saying im going to delete my own post... then follow threw lol, now back to the topic

yes in 7 when seph was an evil moster (temporarily) and killed aeris it was sad, in 8 when squall and rinoa have there first dance it was quiet sad, in 9 when dagger cuts her hair and "renames" herself it showed me dont F w/ a woman who is about to get a kingdom, in 2 when anna sacrificed herself for edward it showed the power of love, in 1 when um... um... you grow up lol... all i could think of... in legend 2 when your dad sacrifices himself to stop apallo it shows bravery and courage, in adventure wow there are so many times... when you break out of jail and get ur freedom, when you realize that the "man" following you is evil, when you get nova HAHAHAHA, and in 3 when you blow up the world and then wait till the last minute to get shadow that shows the true power of friendship[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue]Those were all cool... Exspecialy in legend 2... And in adventure... heh there were lots of cool parts even tho it was for game boy. at the begining when you chase after the girl you found and end up fighting that ware wolf and almost dieing... [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]legend 2 and adventure... you cant call yoursefl an FF fan till you have beaten those... and the @$%@#$%@ machines at the end of legend 2... omfg they are hard[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
For final fantasy6...when Terra had to take care of the orphanage in the other world, when general Leo died...

FF7: The first FMV of Midgar city (it really surprised me for the first time), and Aeris' death.

FF8: When Squall rescued Rinoa in space, and the ending...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]legend 2 and adventure... you cant call yoursefl an FF fan till you have beaten those... and the @$%@#$%@ machines at the end of legend 2... omfg they are hard[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes and the hundreds of bosses at the end of adventure... And of course the &¥%#$% machine things on Legend 2 all those magi's too

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...