Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=coral]I was the first to make a "Fave Tenchi Chick" thread......I can't help it if everyone else is an idiotic copy-cat!!:rolleyes::) {I mean, there's only one page of threads in this Tenchi forum.....how could they possibly miss the other similiar topics??:o}[/COLOR]
  • 9 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
Well Tenchi is mostly centered around the girls. But your right we should try to think up some more creative, original topics, c'mon everyone, get those brain cells working.
Posted
I believe the girls are there to annoy Tenchi and divert him from his Kendo training. Every time Ryoko sees him, she tackles him! Without the girls, I believe Tenchi would learn to master swordsmanship. Hoever, Sasami IS kinda cute...j/k. The girls gotta go.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Posted
All the characters make the show more interesting in their own right. Without them, there'd be no romantic tension - besides, nothing would happen if there wasn't evil villains from space dropping in. The girls are needed for the story to progress. But I agree, "who should Tenchi marry" is a bit boring after a while. Why don't we discuss what's going to happen now that they're making a 3rd series of the OAV?
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It wouldn't be the same without them. They make the story have some comedy!! without the girls it would be soooo boring.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...