Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok i have 2 questions about crystal version here they are
1.Can you catch entei and raikou there?
I've tried to use Repel and walked around for forever and couldnt even see them (yes ive caught suicune in the tower) but where do you find Entei and Raikou?
2. Do you have to trade Dratini to evolve it into a dragonite if not what level does it evolve at?
Posted
1. Yes. You can catch them. Just walk around and ull see.
2. err..... You dont have to trade it but it evolves at a high level. I dont know the exact level, but it was high :p
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Raiku and Entei are cought in the same way as in Gold and Silver. You just have to get lucky.

Dragonair evolve into a Dragonite at level 55. I'm pretty sure Dratini evolve at level 30.[/COLOR]
Posted
Well.... The first time u see them is luck. Then u have it on ur pokedex so you can see where he is at the mom. Just walk that way that you'll meet it. :p
Thats how I got Entei on Crystal, but Raikou wont get in the Pokeball >.<
Posted
D_A, ever heard of duplication? Give the Master Ball to a pokemon and duplicate it ;) You'll get many master balls that way...

And the places Entei and Raiku like to hide are the grass patches by the daycare center, and by the tower, and by Olivine City...
Posted
Thanks Ive waster close to 100 super repels and never found them eh oh well Ill try more.
Thanks for the Dragonite one I though you had to trade it
Mine is at level 52 so I though it was hopeless because usually pokemon evolve to their last stage in the lever 30's
Posted
Valen. Ever played Crystal? ;)
No duplicating in that game.
And I guesse your question has been solved now.

full answer:
When you fly, the 2 pokemon go to a whole other place. When you walk in their area, they'll move an area. They can be anywhere IN JOHTO. Not just 3 places.
Guest Solidus_6
Posted
u can duplicate in those games
Posted
Yes, this is why you duplicate in G/S and then transfer it to Crystal via the trade center or stadium 2 :P. Yeah but seriously Kanto is not the place to catch ye ol' legendary dogs. All I know is one is around Ecruteak City and another one is by Blackthorn City. Thats about all I know.
Posted
U know.... A lot of people say that, but it isnt true. They move all around Johto and not only at a sertain spot.
Liek I said. If you see them once, just look up on them in the pokedex. :)
  • 4 months later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]No duplicating in that game.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wrong D_A,you can duplicate just that chances are low unlike gold and silver(I tried the same trick with the right steps 10 times before I was sucessful!
Posted
This topic is [i]extremely[/i] old (from way back in November of last year) and upon closer inspection, very spammy. Oo; Please don't bring back old topics, as ones that are usually more than four months old are dead and stay so after a posting. Thread Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...