1. 1. What would u do????

• Go Bonkers
    • Let another country recreate anime
    • Make your own anime
    • Rebuild Japan
    • Go to FUNI and work there
    • I dont give a dam about anime

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I sure as hell wouldn't go to FUNi they are anime's worst enemy...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! true...

Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HAHAHA! true...

Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Like in Bubblegum Crisis, not that it got wiped off the face of the Earth but it's a stronger nation than America. Mwuahahahahahaha! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

HAHAHA! true...

Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation. [/B][/QUOTE]
Too many nations rely on Japan. They wouldn't ever have to fight a war because they would have so many allies to fight for them. And to reply to piromunkie's comment Japan is a far greater nation than the US...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]And to reply to piromunkie's comment Japan is a far greater nation than the US...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I wasn't talking about greatness.. I was talking about strength. Now, America's the strongest country, do people respect it, not neccesarily. America is strong, but it does lack in greatness.[/SIZE]

Geez-Weez!!! I would go CRAAAZY if Japan got blown off the face of this earth or anything like that! It would be aboslutely horrible, but I voted for rebuilding Japan.....but hold on, it just wouldn't be the same, not the same people, a LOT of the history would be lost, the temples would be gone....AWE the BEAUTIFUL temples!!!!!:mad: And the old religions, they would more than likely be lost too......AWE, that would be an awful thing :( Wow, and I think that losing Japan would be bad, IF ANYONE TOUCHED MY EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS, I WOULD GO AFTER WHOEVER DID IT!!!!!!!:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :devil: :mad: That just better not happen!:flaming: .....:angel: