Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 If Japan was detroyed from the face of th earth and anime becomes extinct (like that will ever happen), what would you do???
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I sure as hell wouldn't go to FUNi they are anime's worst enemy... -Justin
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 id probably have another country develop anime...there are a lot of great animators out there who can duplicate the style
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'd create my own anime until some other country is able to get better stuff.. I can do basic geometric anime pretty good (Pokemon, Digimon, all the low-scale Japanimation) but it's still not that good[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I sure as hell wouldn't go to FUNi they are anime's worst enemy... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHA! true... Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation.
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]HAHAHA! true... Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Like in Bubblegum Crisis, not that it got wiped off the face of the Earth but it's a stronger nation than America. Mwuahahahahahaha! :D[/SIZE]
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] HAHAHA! true... Anyway, Japan won't be whiped off the face of the planet cause well.... many many many countries depend on them.... but if it were, it would certainly be rebuilt into a stronger nation. [/B][/QUOTE] Too many nations rely on Japan. They wouldn't ever have to fight a war because they would have so many allies to fight for them. And to reply to piromunkie's comment Japan is a far greater nation than the US... -Justin
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]And to reply to piromunkie's comment Japan is a far greater nation than the US... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wasn't talking about greatness.. I was talking about strength. Now, America's the strongest country, do people respect it, not neccesarily. America is strong, but it does lack in greatness.[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] I'd make my own anime, which I am alredy doing now,meh.[/color]
White Digivise Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I know someone will recreate anime. It was to good to fall and not be picked up again. *Smiles*:)
Dark Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I'd create my own anime but i don't think this will ever happen.:laugh:
mc12 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I would let another country make anime because tv would suck without anime.:)
Sasami-san Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Geez-Weez!!! I would go CRAAAZY if Japan got blown off the face of this earth or anything like that! It would be aboslutely horrible, but I voted for rebuilding Japan.....but hold on, it just wouldn't be the same, not the same people, a LOT of the history would be lost, the temples would be gone....AWE the BEAUTIFUL temples!!!!!:mad: And the old religions, they would more than likely be lost too......AWE, that would be an awful thing :( Wow, and I think that losing Japan would be bad, IF ANYONE TOUCHED MY EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS, I WOULD GO AFTER WHOEVER DID IT!!!!!!!:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :devil: :mad: That just better not happen!:flaming: .....:angel:
conpiracymonki Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [b]With Japan gone, then no more PSX games as well :( Then end is upon us all....or did you say [i]'if'[/i]?[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]With Japan gone, then no more PSX games as well :( Then end is upon us all....or did you say [i]'if'[/i]?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] yes man the keyword to all this is "if"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now