Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It may sound odd but I really like Hyozanryu. It's not the best but it's an okay card. Since there aren't many dragons out yet, I'd say it's pretty nice. My favorite magic card is black pendant. It can give a monster 500 atk and when the monster dies, the opponent gets 500 damage to their life points.
Posted
My favorite card is Giant Germ. I can use it to bring out all 3 of my Wingweavers (the 2nd strongest monster in my deck) at the beginning of the duel, before my opponent has a chance to bring out there stronger monsters. Plus I can use it with Michizure (sp?) to destroy there monster and attack their life points directly, doing 8250 damage, plus the 500 damage from Giant Germ's effect.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]The Tormentor?
Obelisk the Tormentor?
Don't think I've ever heard of that card...

Hold on a second! You've never heard of Obelisk the Tormentor! :eek:
Okay, for all those poor people who've never heard of Obelisk the Tormentor, I'll explain it. (Although someone else might be able to explain it a bit better...)
Obelisk is one of three Egyptian God cards, *screams out "I love Egypt!!"* Obelisk, Osiris, and Ra, I think. They're all so powerful that when Pegagsus made them as cards he got scared by their power and gave them to Isis to hide. She hid them and these guys stole two of them and Isis gave one, Obelisk, to Kaiba. All the God cards are stronger than Exodia so I don't find it surprising Pegasus got scared of them. Then the show just goes on from there... blah, blah, blah,:babble: with the whole Yami ( :love: ) being a Pharaoh and all. * takes deep breath after all that* Does that explain most of it?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Do you have a signature card or deck? FOr instance, Altron Gundam's signature deck is his fire deck, which I dun think he's ever lost with.

Yugi's signature card is his Dark Magicican.

My sig card is the Tyrant Dragon.. What's yers?

O dun really have a signature deck out of all of my decks..(there's only 2 english and 1 japanese.. ^_^)
Posted
My siggy cards are the following.

Blue Eyes White Dragon.
Red Eyes B. Dragon
Red Eyes B metal dragon
Black Skull Dragon.

and my siggy deck is my dragon deck, which has the above mentioned cards in them.
Posted
Cool....

I guess signature card means a card you're known for using and loving, but I'm not sure.. So pretty much, I'm asking for cards that you are known for using a lot and that you can make poewrful or something.. I dunno..

AAgain, Tyrant dragon, w007!
Posted
I love my Dark/Light Deck
Siggy cards: Seiyaryu
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
and Thousand-Eyes Restrict!!!!!*Victory Dance*
(I'm serious! I don't mean to brag...BUT I GOT IT IN A BOOSTER PACK ON SATURDAY!!!)
Posted
Isn't AG's sig monster [i]also[/i] a Tyrant Dragon?
I personally like my Demon/Summon Skull. Just the usefulness of it.
Although as I'm tryign to get my hands on a Mechanicalchaser, sand seeing as how no one I kow has one, I might be looking at a new siggy monster.

As for signature deck?
I'm tryign to see about a HellRaiser/Chaos Soldier deck.
I have some really werd ones..
Posted
[color=darkblue]
HyperShadow, don't you live in Texas? Or am I thinking of Altron Gundam? Anyway, there are a lot of people at the tournament I go to that have MechanicalChasers. Although, many of them have like every card in existence :p

Anyway, my signature card of the moment is Gravity Bind, but I don't really have a monster.
[/color]
Guest Toon_world
Posted
hey hypper shadow i got mecanical chaser

what do u got

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Keep to the topic, please. If you want to ask Hypershadow a personal question, PM him, please. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Yeah Aries, w007!! Gravity Bind!! Um, Hyper lives on the west coast.... You might be thinking of Ryan or maybe AG(I dunno if it's AG)

Yeah, AG's sig card is Tyrant Dragon too.... ^^

Oh well..... Mechanichaser sells for a lot. I wouldn't pay all that money...
Posted
Heh.
Mechanicalchasers are extremely rare where I am.
Although I don't live in Texas, I've always wanted to go there.

Easier to get my hands on more MechanicalChasers...^_^

My friend might trade me a Mechie. He's going to sell it for $70, or I can trade hima Mirror Force.
Mirror Force is much easier to get $70. I have other thigns to spend with...lol
Posted
$70 is an okay price, it goes for $150!

Why not trade him Mirror Force? I would.... Anyway, it would be nice to have a Mechanicalchaser to say as yrour sig card,.. Since they're oh so rare ^_^

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Topic, please? this is getting to be a major problem in this forum.

-Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]


0_0 Sorry..
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]I've merged this thread with the 'Signature Card/Decks thread started by genkai, because like he said, 'signature cards are those you like and are known to play', which is what this thread is about. Check carefully when you start new topics to make sure they don't already fit into existing thread. It can be hard sometimes, but I don't want the forum getting too cluttered.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
My fave card to use in play is "Cyber Jar". But get this: I do'nt have one! I have one in EDS, and ever since I first used it, I've had it in all my cyber-decks and have been looking for a real one.

The ability to create chaos on the field but knowing it's about to happen is awesome. It works very well in a combo with "Big Eye." Now, not only do I know what's about to happen, I also know which cards I'll draw! I *own* the field! Bwuahahaha!
Posted
Alot of times I use

The Fiend MegaCyber-Lvl.6 2200/1200 Dark/Warrior/Effect

EFFECT:If your opponent has 2 or more monsters than you on the field, you may summon this monster without a tribute.

Susanoo-Lvl.4 2000/1600 Earth/Warrior/Effect

EFFECT:You may search your deck for an Earth monster and play it.After your turn Susanoo is destroyed.
Posted
My Favourite Card To Use In Play:

Monster: Shadow Ghoul It Helps Me get Around Those Tough Jams With Its Effect.

Trap: Reinforcements It Boosts My Monsters Attack by 500 So I Can Cut Down The Monster If It Has Higher Attack Power

Magic: Soul Release It Gets Rid Of Cards I Don't Want My Opponents To Use Again!
Guest Gamer_11
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryan [/i]
[B][color=green]

What is your favorite card to use in a duel??

Card: Polymerization
What Kind of Card: Magic Card
What Card Does: Fuses two or more Fused Material Monsters to form a new Fusion Monster.
Why: It has helped me many of times and has helped me win many matches. I wouldn't make a deck without it! I love it![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

my FAV yu-gi-oh card i have is all my card's i all my cards have atleast 1500 attack 1200 def

My fav card in the game yu-gi-oh is black skull dragon!:wigout: :naughty:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Don't double-post, please. Use the 'Edit' button found just underneath it. Welcome to the boards, Gamer_11. Be sure to read the rules and have fun. - Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
My favorite trap: Enchanted Javelin/Solemn Wishes. They're very good life point healing cards, especially if you use more than one at a time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...