Guest visser 3 Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 mine is Barrel Dragon.His effect is flip 3 coins.If two are heads.You can destroy any monster card on the field.Oh yeah it has 2600 attack power.
Kinetic Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 [color=darkblue] My favorite cards to use in play are Goblin Attack Force (of course, he's so fun to play with if you have equip cards. Just one and he's at 3000 ATK). There are also the Gate Guardian pieces. My friends always brag about how great their monsters are then I note that I might have Sanga, Suijin or Kazejin on the field and their ATK is useless :) They almost helped me beat a guy in a tournament, he's pretty much the best one there. I also like Relinquished, but I really need to build a deck out of it. [/color]
Crimson Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 My favorite card would have to be the Harpies' Pet Dragon ATK/2000 DEF/2500 effect: raise the ATK and DEF of Harpies' Pet Dragon for every face up harpie lady on the field. Why: I love the Harpies Pet Dragon for some odd reason, also it's a dragon, and it's also pretty rare.........
Nexus_storm Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 my favourite card has got to be wingweaver, but powered up with Malevolent Nuzzler. either that or my swordstalker powered up with sword of deep seated. This is mainly because if i manage to get both on the feild, i can use the swordstalker with power up to destroy the dark magician and then attack for a massive 3450 with my wingweaver with power up.... i dont tend to power up my blue eyes, simply because my opponent has a card that destroys all monsters with equip cards attatched.
Domon Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 There is this card called Black Paladin, its a fusion between Dark Magician and Buster Blader and has a great effect. It gains 500 ATK points for every dragon type monster on the field or in the graveyard. [url]http://cardhaus.com/images/303-051.jpg[/url]
Hyper Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 Doesn't that only count for your opponent's dragons?
Guest AnimeGurl Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 Card: Dark Magican What Kind of Card: Well, Magican What Card Does: It battles other monsters. Why: It's my favorite card because it's rare, not like the Blue Eyes Ultimate, but it's kinda rare....and it helped me beat my opponet.
kuro_faguero Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 I just like using the Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian.... No, I don't like them cause Yugi has them. I just like to draw them a lot Both are monster cards. DM is a wizard with atk of 2500 and a def of 2300. CG is a warrior...I forget the atk and def:therock:
Domon Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Black Paladin gains 500 attack for every dragon on either duelist's field or graveyard. So its basically a beefed up Buster Blader. That's why I like it so much. I just don't have the crazy thing.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Actually Domon its your opponent's dragons. --;; My fave card to use is Tyrant Dragon.
G/S/B Master Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 I really like to use Giant Trunade. It usully throws my opponent off game. All magics and trap cards are returned to the owner's hand. Really good if your opponent uses let say.... Kiseitai or played Mirrior Force face down. Then I play a card and destroy his monster. If I have more than 1 monster I destroy his remaing monsters/attack his life points.
pk88 Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 my fav card is Mirror Force. Always comes in handy, especially when I'm going against an aggresive player..
LastSheikah Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 I have too many favorite cards. Cosmo Queen She totally rocks in my deck because it has a Dark/Light theme Dark Magician Seiyaryu Dragon Treasure Mystic Plasma Zone :D Yami Wing Weaver Soul Exchange Solumn Wishes Petit Dragon Yes, I know it's a wimp and it doesn't fit in with my deck theme, but it's soooooooo cute! :love: I have more, but I can't remember the rest
gaia717 Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 mine is probably malevolent nuzzler. It powers up any monster by 700 Atk and you can keep using it over and over. I use it with Tailor of the Fickle to switch it to weak monsters.
Ryan Posted April 18, 2003 Author Posted April 18, 2003 [font=Kabel Bk BT] One of my other favorites is my Thousand Dragon. It usually comes down to him and that is pretty much the only way I can beat my cousin who is 4 years younger than me. Kinda sad, I know.[/font]
Masterdramon Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 I like using Mystic Clown with Sword of Dark Destruction/Yami. Also, if need be, I use Reinforcements, which makes him a 2600 powerhouse for one turn.
Buster Blader Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 I like using Burning Land. my friend gets totally PO'd when I play it. I have more cards to gain LP than he does (Enchanted Javelin x2, Solemn Wishes, Marie the Fallen One) so i'm usually ahead. Then i play Burning Land and it wears him down. Another good card for reducing his LP is Mask of the Accursed.
LastSheikah Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 I remembered other favorites... Hoshinigen Witch's Apprentice Summoned Skull and still many more...Okay fine, my whole deck.:rolleyes:
Alexander Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Favorite Combos: Graceful Charity (I love discarding high-level monsters, especially..) Barrel Dragon (My favorite Machine. I usually bring him back with...) Call Of The Haunted (Pop! Barrel Dragon's ready to roll!) This next one I just use to annoy my sister and opposing newbies... Turn 1 of Combo: Play Swords of Revealing Light. Play Magician of Faith face down. Turn 2 of Combo: Play Penguin Soldier face down. Turn 3 of Combo: Play whatever. Enemy Turn 3: Swords of Revealing Light destroyed. Turn 4 of Combo: Flip Magician of Faith, Recover Swords. Flip Penguin Soldier, send Magician of Faith and Penguin Soldier back to hand. Continue from Turn 1. I KNOW this isn't a very good combo, because a single monster/magic destruction card will ruin it and it's tough to set up. That's why it's simply to annoy inexperienced players during tournaments...when I get luck and draw the cards.
Daz Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [IMG]http://store5.yimg.com/I/my1stop2shop_1737_68954233[/IMG] if anyone knos what this card is plz pm me, i wanna buy it
Solo Tremaine Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I [i]so[/i] thought that was a fake card... It's actually Lily-Injection Angel (MA-11), from the Mythological Age Japanese Booster Pack. Although really you should have asked in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL], as that's where questions about cards go.
darkenshadow Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 My favourite card to use when I am dueling is "The Legendary Fishermen"(atk:1850 def"1600) it's not the strongest card there is but it gets the job done.
darkone Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 i prefer using my favorite cards in combonation. first card:trap card: dna surgery effect: change monsters into any type that u wish. second card: insect barrier. blocks any insect attack. u know where im going with this. u use dna surgery to change them to insects and then play insect barrier. the real kicker: its a continus combo
LegendaryLeader Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I like to use my trios of Dark Magicians and Blue-eyes White Dragons
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now