Guest Goddess Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Monster: Labyrinth Wall Why?- Because although it's extremly predictable, I know how and when to use it. Combined with Shield and Sword, It can deal alot of damage.(of course, this means keeking a back up card like Waboku or Enchanted javelin to Save my LP) Effect Monster: Invader of the Throne Why?- I use this when I can't keep a monster alive on the field, but I combine it with "A Feint Plan"(trap card), so I can use the effect, and swap monsters. The only downside is that you have to be careful what creatures you swap with. Magic Card: Soul Exchange Why?- This is a good way to get rid of an opponents monster when it's a high level monster, and bring out one of your own instead. The downside is you skip your battle phase. But it is pretty easy to get rid of(ie Magic Jammer). Trap Card: Solemn Judgement Why?- Although you have to pay half your LP, I'm the only duelist in my school(and the other schools in our area....but our school is 2600) that has it. And it's one of the two cards that can destroy Jinzo, which is a hard card to get rid of.
Masterdramon Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 You mean trap cards, right? A favorite of mine is Ekibyo Drakmord. If your opponent is out of removal cards, it really devastates. It paralyzes any monster, puts a time bomb on them, and keeps coming back.
Isus Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 my favorite card is Wingweaver. i know it has opnly a 2750 attack, but with all my power ups i can get it up to 4500+ P.S.Marik, i must agree with you on the gravekeepers servant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nathan AKA YTB Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Card: Fiber Jar What Kind of Card: Monster What Card Does: Flip: when flipped your hand your feild and your graveyard get put into your deck and it is then shuffled. Draw 5 cards after wards Why:because it has saved me in quite a few duels
Guest Jackie Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 0-0 I like ragikaki well I forget how to spell it type:magic Effect:it um destroys all monsters on the oppentenst side =D I like it it cause it can whip out cards but bat when it has anti ragiki
PWNED Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 I have a new favourite card called BUH BUH BUH..... The Cosmo Queen because its so powerful.
Whisper Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 My favorite card to play? In my dreams: Dark Magician Girl. In reality: Summoned Skull :) :D
Snodin Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jackie [/i] [B]0-0 I like ragikaki well I forget how to spell it type:magic Effect:it um destroys all monsters on the oppentenst side =D I like it it cause it can whip out cards but bat when it has anti ragiki [/B][/QUOTE] It'd called Raigeki, and I like it too. It's Staple, in fact; everyone should use it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now