*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 :)[COLOR=coral]!!! SnOwBoArDiNg !!![/COLOR]:)
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][b]SNOWBOARDING!!! WOOHOO!!![/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] Snowboarding cuz 1: I can do it alot in winter.2: There's no place with decent waves around here.3: When ur Snowboarding, u don't have to worry about getting stuck in a pipeline, or being washed away with the waves.[/color]
Phantasy Freak Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Dunno...never tried either of them.. Because: A..Hardly no snow where I live. B..No ocean where I live and I don't go to tebeach anymore. C..I would prolly hurt myself...:o
Outlaw Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Snowboarding, just look at my sig quote and you'll understand.
Anna Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Snowboarding all the way. I'm afraid of deep water, and I love snow. So there ya go :D
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 snowboarding cause i cant surf. i went snowboarding for one day and it was hella fun. theyre "bunny hill" was little steep and i was goin like 20 miles an hour screamin my lungs out cause i didnt no how to stop, so i just fell over and slid down the rest of the hill. but when i got up i was laffin. id like to do it again sumtime.
Dark Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 It's really hard for me too choose but i like snowboarding.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now