Posthumous Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 my fave is the Quarterback Club 2000(why because i l ike football)
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] I have different fav's 4 each console: NES: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link SNES: Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars N64: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask GB: Pokèmon: Red version GBC: Pokèmon: Gold version GBA: Super Mario Advance GC(Gamecube) Probably the Zelda game they have planned.[/color]
Krillen Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 atari:pitfall and pong nes: duck hunt super nes: mario bros. yoshis world and flemmings genisis: the incredible hulk sega saturn:worms play station: metal gear solid n64:perfect dark and conkers bad fur day ps2: devil may cry and metal gear solid 2 dreamcast: dont know x box:dont know game boy: donkey kong(original) game boy color: dont know game boy advance: tony hawk 2 for now, then it will be advanced wars. game cube: it will be super smash bros melee
Cecil Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I couldnt choose just 1, I have 2 choose 2 or 3 for each system i own. Super NES: Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past/Super Mario RPG, Legend of the seven stars. Gameboy: Super Mario Land 2, 6 golden coins/Pokemon/Links Aweakining(sp) Gamboy Color: Pokemon gold-silver/Game and Watch Gallery 3 Gamboy Advaced: Castilvannia (sp)/Fortress N64: Super Smash Bros./Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask. [QUOTE]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [B]flemmings[/B] [/QUOTE] You mean the Lemmings, right?
Treble Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I have plenty of favorite Nintendo games from the classics to the presents. Duck Hunt-NES(Brought me a fun shooting game when i was little) Zelda A Link to The Past-SNES Mario RPG-SNES Megaman 7-SNES Chrono Trigger-SNES Contra-SNES Mario Allstars-SNES(Great Classic Mario games in one) Paper Mario-N64 Mario 64-N64(It was amazing when it first launch out) Mario Tennis-N64 WWF No Mercy-N64 I have plenty more list buts thats pretty long to me already and when the future hits with the GCN I'll have even more choices.
Krillen Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]I couldnt choose just 1, I have 2 choose 2 or 3 for each system i own. Super NES: Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past/Super Mario RPG, Legend of the seven stars. Gameboy: Super Mario Land 2, 6 golden coins/Pokemon/Links Aweakining(sp) Gamboy Color: Pokemon gold-silver/Game and Watch Gallery 3 Gamboy Advaced: Castilvannia (sp)/Fortress N64: Super Smash Bros./Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask. You mean the Lemmings, right? [/B][/QUOTE] yah thats what i ment
Shy Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 NES: Ducktales, Super Mario 1 SNES: Super Mario RPG, The Legend of Zelda 64: Mario 64, Super Smash Brothers, Paper Mario
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=deeppink]GameBoy: Link's Awakening (oldschool, baby!) N64: Star Wars Rogue Squadron (woo hoo! love to pilot those things...)[/color]
Turkey Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 NES-Maniac Mansion, Mario Bros. 3 SNES-Zelda:A Link To The Past, Chrono Trigger N64-Conker's Bad Fur Day, Smash Bros. Gameboy-The 3 Zelda games
Kristoff119 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Nes: Lifeforce Snes: FF3 N64: Goldeneye Gb: Knight's Quest Gbc: Magination Gba: Castlevania
Cecil Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Woops I forgot Chrono Trigger, I have it on chronicles and not on a nintendo system. And I also forgot the Megaman games for SNES which are very cool (I only have 1though:( ) FF2 is cool to (US 1)
supervegeta Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Kristoff119, have you ever tried plpaying Perfact Dark? rare decided to make PK as the sequel to GE, and then they sold the rights to 007 to Electronic Arts. So that's why if you notice that The World is Not Enough is a lot different than GE. write me back. Super Vegeta
Kristoff119 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I have played Perfect Dark but I don't like it as much as goldeneye because it is too 3-d, which makes it a lot more difficult for the N64.
Navi Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 atari: pacman i think, or something like it, or was it asteroid nes: battle of olympus snes: street fighter II gbc: links awakening dx n64: Oot and MM
supervegeta Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 thanks navi. i think perfect dark is the ultimate nintendo shooter game, but there are somethings that are better to play on golden eye. like playing proxys in the archives, and some levels are better. Super Vegeta "Once again I am the Prince of all Sayins" :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now