OtakuBoards

Buyers Beware

Krillen

DO NOT BUY RAYMAN ADVANCED FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE, IT SUCKS SHlT MENG. IF IT LOOKS GOOD STILL DONT BUY IT, I JUST GAVE IT BACK CAUSE IT HAS CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND THE GAME PLAY GETS BORING AFTER 3 MIN. SO CHOOSE WISELY WHAT GAME YOU BUY AND GO TO GAMEBOY ADVANED.COM TO SEE REVIEWS ON GAMES YOU WANT SO U DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]DO NOT BUY RAYMAN ADVANCED FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE, IT SUCKS SHlT MENG. IF IT LOOKS GOOD STILL DONT BUY IT, I JUST GAVE IT BACK CAUSE IT HAS CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND THE GAME PLAY GETS BORING AFTER 3 MIN. SO CHOOSE WISELY WHAT GAME YOU BUY AND GO TO GAMEBOY ADVANED.COM TO SEE REVIEWS ON GAMES YOU WANT SO U DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please do not post a message with all caps (it would be considered shouting).

Also, don't swear. Even if you're just using symbols.

As for Rayman...if people liked the PSX version, they'll like the GBA version. Otherwise, it's probably not the kind of game I'd recommend.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it true that Rayman has brighter graphics than all the other release games? I heard that when they designed the games they designed them on a PC monitor which is backlit and cos they didn't have a GBA to test them on until near the launch they didn't realise that all the launch games turned out really dark. The only exception was Rayman cos the designers saw that it was dark and had time to go back and brighten it up. Is this true or just Nintendo propoganda.