Krillen Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 DO NOT BUY RAYMAN ADVANCED FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE, IT SUCKS SHlT MENG. IF IT LOOKS GOOD STILL DONT BUY IT, I JUST GAVE IT BACK CAUSE IT HAS CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND THE GAME PLAY GETS BORING AFTER 3 MIN. SO CHOOSE WISELY WHAT GAME YOU BUY AND GO TO GAMEBOY ADVANED.COM TO SEE REVIEWS ON GAMES YOU WANT SO U DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
nintendo_freak Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I Know That Game Sucks.Thanks And Please Do Not Say The "S" Word.
James Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]DO NOT BUY RAYMAN ADVANCED FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE, IT SUCKS SHlT MENG. IF IT LOOKS GOOD STILL DONT BUY IT, I JUST GAVE IT BACK CAUSE IT HAS CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND THE GAME PLAY GETS BORING AFTER 3 MIN. SO CHOOSE WISELY WHAT GAME YOU BUY AND GO TO GAMEBOY ADVANED.COM TO SEE REVIEWS ON GAMES YOU WANT SO U DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. [/B][/QUOTE] Please do not post a message with all caps (it would be considered shouting). Also, don't swear. Even if you're just using symbols. As for Rayman...if people liked the PSX version, they'll like the GBA version. Otherwise, it's probably not the kind of game I'd recommend.
Krillen Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 Sorry about that, i just wanted people to think I was serious about it.
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] I hate all the Rayman games. Most of them have crappy graphics, and I jes don't like the gameplay of any of them.[/color]
Treble Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Heh Rayman is alright just not really a fun game to keep you playing it and playing it and sometime with all the colors it can get confusing lol well thats my thought.
Posthumous Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 i dont like it either it was boring:sleep:
Orlando Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Is it true that Rayman has brighter graphics than all the other release games? I heard that when they designed the games they designed them on a PC monitor which is backlit and cos they didn't have a GBA to test them on until near the launch they didn't realise that all the launch games turned out really dark. The only exception was Rayman cos the designers saw that it was dark and had time to go back and brighten it up. Is this true or just Nintendo propoganda.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now