Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dancing........ oh just click, y'know ya want to...


Recommended Posts

Posted
K, so I just finished watching Billy Elliot, and I got to remembering my old days of dancing myself..... and then I came here... and I got wonderin'...... who here dances? I don't mean ballet or tap necessarily, or if you you even have a particular style, but do you get enjoyment out of dancing?? Like nothing else in the world matters? I do. I want to learn swing dance sooooooooo friggin badly, it looks a ton of fun to me. Other than that, I just move however I feel, music is very powerful in me. heheeee, I go friggin nuts to blur, and yet I can waltz too, and everything in between. ......yyyyyyeah, so I guess I'll open up the thread to y'all now...:cross:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ummm... I can mosh, crowd surf, stage dive, stage dive into a crowd surf.. lol :D

Side note: You know if you put the letters 'ban' in front of your name, it'd spell bananna! Lol![/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Ohh myyy! This is my sort of topic right here! Dancing, yes, it is my life. If you read my profile, you will see that it says so :D I love to dance :love: I've danced my whole life...ballet, jazz, modern, you name it...and of course there is booty dancing...something I specalize in...ahh yes, dancing :love:

P.S. Billy Elliot was disturbing, and I couldn't understand what they were saying half of the time >_<.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Ohh myyy! This is my sort of topic right here! Dancing, yes, it is my life. If you read my profile, you will see that it says so :D I love to dance :love: I've danced my whole life...ballet, jazz, modern, you name it...and of course there is booty dancing...something I specalize in...ahh yes, dancing :love:

P.S. Billy Elliot was disturbing, and I couldn't understand what they were saying half of the time >_<.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

rofl :laugh: yeah it [i]was[/i] kinda disturbing in a couple of parts (that friend of his....... whoa.....) and I had to rewind the tape a couple of times 'cause I couldn't catch what they were saying. After a while I just tried to guess at it and let the movie play. I liked that part where he stood up to his father and did that whole routine in the boxing hall, I was like, 'you go boy!' Besides the dancing, I was usually a tad lost.... (couldn't understand what was going on)
Posted
i like to breakdance. seriously. a lot of ppl try to bull$hit u and say that they can breakdance then u tell em to show u and they cant. i can only do like 3 or 4 moves tho. my best is my one-armed handstand and my second best is my windmill.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i like to breakdance. seriously. a lot of ppl try to bull$hit u and say that they can breakdance then u tell em to show u and they cant. i can only do like 3 or 4 moves tho. my best is my one-armed handstand and my second best is my windmill. [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! *high-five* :D That makes five breakdancers I know of. I'd like to see a great revival of breakdancing, that is so cool to watch.
Posted
ya. i went to a mall and they had this little stand, and they sold like breakdancing pads (u can get really bad burns) and videos. those ppl on the videos were outta control, it was like they were throwin themslves and lettin gravity do the rest. i wanted to buy a video but it was 19.99, and i didnt wanna pay that much. when i was in new york i saw sum breakdancers on the street and when i was in paris these french guys were breakdancing and they were really good. i guess u can say its one of my hobbies.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
oh well, but did u try raving???
n are u better off using glowsticks??? [/B][/QUOTE]
now ur just confusing me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]if youre confused, lets just drop it right here before we all get confused
fair enough??? [/B][/QUOTE]

ack! I just started readin this topic, an' now I'm confused!! :cross:

Personally, I don't dance, I've never danced, and I never will dance... And the chances of me seeing Billy Elliot are very slim...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I don't like to dance, but I can if I wanted to... i think....

Gackt however, can't dance..... neither can Laruku.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, Ok, Ok... I know who Gackt is now but who is the other guy?

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Ok, Ok, Ok... I know who Gackt is now but who is the other guy?
-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Laruku - nickname for Japanese rock band "L'Arc~en~Ciel" (the L'Arc is pronounced laruku.... laruku en shiel is how it is pronounced basically)

They're my favorite band, easily, and I suggest you should all listen to them :)

As for dancing, I do on occasion. Not any particular type...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Laruku - nickname for Japanese rock band "L'Arc~en~Ciel" (the L'Arc is pronounced laruku.... laruku en shiel is how it is pronounced basically)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Dammit. You mean I've been saying it wrong for the past year? **** that ciel... **** it to hell!!!! **** them thar Japanese bands and their impossible to pronounce names... ::kicks Madeth gray'll, Malice Mizer, Dir en grey, L'Arc~en~Ciel, la'mule, Siam Shade, BLue-B, KIHLI+ICE, e.mu, Rouage, Janne Da Arc, L'luvia, KneuKlid Romance, B'z, MASCHERA, La'Cryma Christi, Lareine, and other various bands out the window...::

Time for school! Me go learn schtuff now!
Posted
I can dance- guess what style. That reminds me, I have this old "How to Breakdance" video I've been meaning to watch, but I can't because it's ßetamax and my speed2 ßetamax VTR needs a new set of belts. Bummer. So can anyone guess my dance style?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...