Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who will win the OBBII competition?  

86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the OBBII competition?

    • DeathKnight
      36
    • Lady Katana
      9
    • Duo Maxwell
      14
    • Queen Asuka
      27


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B]Fools...Ken wants to be evicted. And this damn edit button is working up, so the issue is confused.

And Sara, I'm assuming you missed the whole 'Asuka owns you' part... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah, that must be it. My eyes automatically skip over leet....[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ah, that must be it. My eyes automatically skip over leet....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


Well, I suppose that is a good practice...


And Lily...you have to vote for someone. Wait, aren't you grounded again? Ah, Hell. Asuka still owns you all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryan [/i]
[B][color=purple]

Asuka will always own you all. Even if she wins or not.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]If I remember correctly....somebody tried to own me once, and that person got dismembered.


Anyways, I voted for the guy who writes in red and doesn't ever seem to get off line. Why? Cause out of all these people, he's the one that has gone RPGing with me for more than 4 hours.[/COLOR]
Posted
I voted for Queen Asuka to win because she's cool... Don't get me wrong, I like all of the people on the OBBII, but if I had to choose one person,,, it would have to be QA, she owns everyone's souls.
Posted
Well, it seems clear now that Ken will win, because he's got ten votes lead to QA... It's almost impossible to beat.

Just need Flash to announce it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]If I remember correctly....somebody tried to own me once, and that person got dismembered.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple]


Hehehehe...

*Takes 10 steps back*

:D :bluesweat:Hi![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B]Ah, Hell. Asuka still owns you all. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]*votes Asuka*

I voted. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]So when the heck is this thing ending? I mean, there've been 83 votes, and I think it's pretty obvious who's going to win.

And Flash, don't say you're never going to let them out. DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE! :naughty:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] *Still wants a rain-check* :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, I don't think Rain's in this thing. Though if she were she certainly has my vote. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Dude, I don't think Rain's in this thing. Though if she were she certainly has my vote. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

-___________-;;

He means he wants a Raincheck for the fact that he made a wrong vote earlier. Even though he's a [b]Moderator[/b] and could [b]easily edit[/b] the poll.

:P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth[/i]
[b]Dude, I don't think Rain's in this thing. Though if she were she certainly has my vote.[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Pfft..you won't catch me in any OB event that restricts you from the other forums. I'll go crazy...crazier. ^_~[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken[/i]
[b]Crazier, Rain? I'd like to see that.[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]^_^
Trust me, I could be crazier...just ask Deus and Duo Maxwell...or anyone who talks to me on MSN...

Anyway, I think they did have a prize...that's what Flash said at the beginning. Maybe it's some kind of gag prize...that'd be cool.[/size][/color]
Posted
Well I just might talk to you on MSN and find out for maself.
yeah, like the entire thing printed oout or a rubber chicken. Everyone likes a rubber chicken. Anyone else got any ideas of a prize? Or is there one set, or is it a suprise?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]^_^
Trust me, I could be crazier...just ask Deus and Duo Maxwell...or anyone who talks to me on MSN...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Rain, you couldn't get weirder or crazier if you tried.. you are the essence of craziness.. particularly when you're around us.. heh..

so no... you [i]couldn't[/i] be crazier :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]-___________-;;

He means he wants a Raincheck for the fact that he made a wrong vote earlier. Even though he's a [b]Moderator[/b] and could [b]easily edit[/b] the poll.

:P [/B][/QUOTE]

Er... you're pulling my leg right? ;)

You DO realise I was trying to be ironic, right?

I get the strange feeling that many people don't understand half the things I say half the time on this Board. *melodramatic* Tell me it isn't so, tell me it isn't so! :D

Rain: Infinity is a pretty large number you know. In fact its the biggest number around. I mean I guess you could have infinity times infinity but that would just be infinity. So you see, I have mathematically proved that you being any craz[b][i]ier[/b][/i] is simply not possible. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Rain: Infinity is a pretty large number you know. In fact its the biggest number around. I mean I guess you could have infinity times infinity but that would just be infinity. So you see, I have mathematically proved that you being any craz[b][i]ier[/b][/i] is simply not possible. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

....

no you haven't.. you've just proven that it's only impossible to be crazier if you have an infinite amount of craziness.. and even then it's possible to be crazier, but your craziness is still infinite either way..
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]MY GOD, AM I [i]THAT[/i] CRAZY?

sheesh...

Anyway, I don't recall this being a topic about how crazy Rain is, so...maybe we should get back on topic ^_^.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Dude, I don't think Rain's in this thing. Though if she were she certainly has my vote. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Oo...you take things too figuratively. Although I do have to admit, that's a damn funny pun there, lol. Oh, and I do know you were only being Mr. Funny.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]-___________-;;

He means he wants a Raincheck for the fact that he made a wrong vote earlier. Even though he's a [b]Moderator[/b] and could [b]easily edit[/b] the poll.

:P [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] *Smacks self in head* Aha, you've started a monster. A monster I say. A purely auspicous monstrosity. Purely.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...