Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]MGKA is the best game out there... DK rules in it... thou i use bowser for some time trails... but DK has 90% of my records... and i used toad all threw 50 cc... i think im one track shy of all gold cups on cuircit... not extra thou... i figure save the old ones for last... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Heh I like using Yoshi the most and then probaly Donkey Kong he got a good grip and when i boost I just whack the weaker charcters out of the way lol Donkey Kong is pretty cool to use.Lets see I've only gotten all the gold medals for 50cc and 100cc.I need one more for 150cc.But i still gotta get the old tracks its pretty hard but its fun to accomplish.
Posted
I Switch Off And On.I Sometimes Use Mario,And Sometimes I
Use Bowser.Hey,Multi-Player Mode With One Game Pack,What
Color Of Yoshi's Can You Be?Darn,I Can't Play Battle Mode.
My Friends Ain't Got It.:(
Posted
Havent got Mario Kart yet:( Im not willing to pay the 40 bucks for it.

The game I like the most is fortress, then its Castilvannia. Those are the only games i got, but if i had about a 100 dollars to spar i would definalty get Mario Kart and Super Mario Advaced (sp?)
Posted
Hello,Hello! Finally after more than a month I am back.

My favorite character to use is toad. No one else matches his speed. I only need the 150cc gold cupto beat all of the new tracks. Cecil, why is it so much for mario kart? Where I live it only costs 25 dollars for any nintendo made gba game and at most 30.

What games does everybody have? I have Mario Advance, Castlevania,COTM (The best launch game, and I only got it for[B]ten dollars[/B]), Rayman Advance (beautiful graphics but not as good as I thought it would be), and of course Mario Kart Super Circuit.The games that I want to get are F-zero, Golden Sun, Mega Man EXE, Mario Advance 2 and 3, Magical Vacation, Spiderman, X-Men, and Klonoa are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

My mom maid a deal with me, for every A I get on my report card, I get a game at her expense. I am going to do really good this year.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]Hello,Hello! Finally after more than a month I am back.

My favorite character to use is toad. No one else matches his speed. I only need the 150cc gold cupto beat all of the new tracks. Cecil, why is it so much for mario kart? Where I live it only costs 25 dollars for any nintendo made gba game and at most 30.

What games does everybody have? I have Mario Advance, Castlevania,COTM (The best launch game, and I only got it for[B]ten dollars[/B]), Rayman Advance (beautiful graphics but not as good as I thought it would be), and of course Mario Kart Super Circuit.The games that I want to get are F-zero, Golden Sun, Mega Man EXE, Mario Advance 2 and 3, Magical Vacation, Spiderman, X-Men, and Klonoa are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

My mom maid a deal with me, for every A I get on my report card, I get a game at her expense. I am going to do really good this year....... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Hey havent seen you in a while glad youre back

I've gotten Castlevania COTM,F-Zero,Fire Pro Wrestling,Mario Kart Super Circuit.Im waiting to get the following games,Golden Sun,Megaman Battle Network,Advance Wars,Magical Vacation,Spiderman,Xmen,Breath of Fire.[/color]:)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]advanced wars ROCKS!!!!!!! lol... i think at least it is a boring tutorial thou... 115 levels... and a map editor!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
right on with advanced wars, hey kuja did you go back in field training? nell has a special level for u in there, it might help you it might not but check it out. where are you in the game? im at the part where its an ambush and you start with like 5 guys and you fight kambie for the second time. where are you?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i already knew about that... right now im at the first time you fight the water guy from green earth... about 2 or 3 levels past you... and he is a pain... cant beat him w/ the chick... so im trying andy... max may have to whip up on him later lol... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
i have Super Mario Advance, F-ZERO Maximum Velocity and Mario Kart Super Circuit. F-ZERO is a cool racing game, but Mario Kart is better. i just got the last of the Extra Tracks today.
Posted
I think that F-zero is much better than Mario Kart except for the Mario Kart battle, which is the coolest part of the game. F-zero would be much better if it had battle like it did on the N64.
Posted
I got Castlevania (which I am loving) and Tony Hawkes (which I am NOT loving). It's got good graphics but I can't make him do all the cool tricks and he usually ends up skating round and round in a circle and then falling over with lots of blood. If I didn't have the cheats I wouldn't have got off the first level!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...