OtakuBoards

Pre-school Party

Desert Shadow

[QUOTE]Consider yourselves lucky!School starts on the 22nd for me,and those who bothered to check the calendar,that's my birthday!I have to start school on my birthday! [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][B]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That's kinda funny... well to me, not to you. Wow I'd hate that... :D[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Consider yourselves lucky!School starts on the 22nd for me,and those who bothered to check the calendar,that's my birthday![COLOR=crimson]I have to start school on my birthday![/COLOR] :mad: [/B][/QUOTE] Wow I feel sorry for you! I wouldn't like it either ifI had to start school on my b-day....:eek:

OH, lol! When I saw 'pre-school' party I was thinking of pre-school.... like pre-K... with the little paper cups that had apple juice and animal crackers, and you'd sit on the floor in a circle for story-time and take naps and play with the toys and learn to spell your name, that pre-school..... and obviously that's not what you were talking about... :D

Me said: No way dude. No way. Yer jes' a silly bucket.

School starts on the 27th. Luckily, it ends 2 days before last year, but it starts much earlier. It sucks. I hate school. I get my schedule on Monday...the 21st...I hope it's not too complicated...the 7th graders schedules were really screwed up last year, I hope it's changed. I always look forward to school at the beginning of Summer, but at the end, I spend most of my day in the corner of my room, hiding from those mean people at school who will surely come soon to make my life miserable.

I'm making no sense, so I'll just say what I mean. School is the worst thing that ever happened to me. -_- I hope that all the schools in a 5 mile radius burn up on the 26th. Everyone, wish with all your might that they do. WISH, DANGIT!! >_< I'm so sad...so very very sad...yet so insane...

haha! i still don't got school for couple of more weeks! HAHA! i got out earlier and get in later than most of ya'll!!! :D.. sorry... :o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]OH, lol! When I saw 'pre-school' party I was thinking of pre-school.... like pre-K... with the little paper cups that had apple juice and animal crackers, and you'd sit on the floor in a circle for story-time and take naps and play with the toys and learn to spell your name, that pre-school..... and obviously that's not what you were talking about... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hehehe, that's exactly what i was talking about. Its a joke, get it? You knoooow.... "Funny Haha"? I was trying to make a funny, but oh well.[/b]:D