Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [b]School starts tommorow fer me.... *shudder* Thats life. I think i'll live through it. Have you guys started yet? Well, we can have one last summer party. A before school party. A pre-school party. Fer all those preschoolers out there. :) [/b]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i said No way dude. No way. Yer jes' a silly bucket
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Haha i still got another 3 weeks til school :D ... but you probably get out before me...[/COLOR]
Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]I got 3 weeks left too, but then again I live in England so our holidays are really short[/B]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Damn yo, I also have 3 more weeks, till school, I live in the US, and my vacatio isn't long
Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [b]Ah, yes. School. I lived through it as you can see. Jes' barely... *gasp* my clothes are tattered... i'm lying.... dying..... typing?[/b]
Peppermint13 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I am starting school sometime in Sept... dont know when....:(
stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Consider yourselves lucky!School starts on the 22nd for me,and those who bothered to check the calendar,that's my birthday![COLOR=crimson]I have to start school on my birthday![/COLOR] :mad:
PiroMunkie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE]Consider yourselves lucky!School starts on the 22nd for me,and those who bothered to check the calendar,that's my birthday!I have to start school on my birthday! [/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick][B]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That's kinda funny... well to me, not to you. Wow I'd hate that... :D[/B][/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 School starts at the end of the month for me...I'm freaking out already...
Roxy89 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]Consider yourselves lucky!School starts on the 22nd for me,and those who bothered to check the calendar,that's my birthday![COLOR=crimson]I have to start school on my birthday![/COLOR] :mad: [/B][/QUOTE] Wow I feel sorry for you! I wouldn't like it either ifI had to start school on my b-day....:eek:
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i have less than 2 weeks left [/B][/QUOTE] Same, and i m goin into high school.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ...I'm getting out of HighSchool once and for all and moving on to college when this year is through...
Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 OH, lol! When I saw 'pre-school' party I was thinking of pre-school.... like pre-K... with the little paper cups that had apple juice and animal crackers, and you'd sit on the floor in a circle for story-time and take naps and play with the toys and learn to spell your name, that pre-school..... and obviously that's not what you were talking about... :D
Duckie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Me said: No way dude. No way. Yer jes' a silly bucket. School starts on the 27th. Luckily, it ends 2 days before last year, but it starts much earlier. It sucks. I hate school. I get my schedule on Monday...the 21st...I hope it's not too complicated...the 7th graders schedules were really screwed up last year, I hope it's changed. I always look forward to school at the beginning of Summer, but at the end, I spend most of my day in the corner of my room, hiding from those mean people at school who will surely come soon to make my life miserable. I'm making no sense, so I'll just say what I mean. School is the worst thing that ever happened to me. -_- I hope that all the schools in a 5 mile radius burn up on the 26th. Everyone, wish with all your might that they do. WISH, DANGIT!! >_< I'm so sad...so very very sad...yet so insane...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 haha! i still don't got school for couple of more weeks! HAHA! i got out earlier and get in later than most of ya'll!!! :D.. sorry... :o
Dessert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i voted "silly bucket head!!!"......and i am [SIZE=4]sooo[/SIZE] ready for a PRE-school party!!!! WAhooo!....kawabunga dude!....but ya...i start school on the 28th.....but it might get delayed two weeks because of construction....hopefully.:D :D :D
Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]OH, lol! When I saw 'pre-school' party I was thinking of pre-school.... like pre-K... with the little paper cups that had apple juice and animal crackers, and you'd sit on the floor in a circle for story-time and take naps and play with the toys and learn to spell your name, that pre-school..... and obviously that's not what you were talking about... :D [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Hehehe, that's exactly what i was talking about. Its a joke, get it? You knoooow.... "Funny Haha"? I was trying to make a funny, but oh well.[/b]:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now