OtakuBoards

Question on deleted thread

Mnemolth

I might be mistaken, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, but after doing a couple of searches I failed to locate my Remembering NL poem.

I was looking for it because there was a couple of lines from it I wanted to adapt for a poem for a friend for Xmas. I can't quite get the lines right. In any case, the poem and thread seems to have disappeared.

For any of the mods or admins out there who may have an answer, was the thread deleted? A simple yes or no will suffice. [b]If yes, no explanation is necessary nor requested[/b]. I'm trying very hard to be civil.

If I am mistaken, can you please direct me to the thread? Thanks. :D

Well that would be assuming it was deleted in the first place. And that James did the deleting. And I'm trying not to make assumptions. Hence the open post.

[EDIT]Thread was located in the Fan Fiction/Poetry forum. It was a poem. :D But you recently added Literature to the name.[/EDIT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic's Knight [/i]
[B]:) I know, but threads dont just get accidentally deleted.

I would have no doubt that James just went and found anything NBL related and got rid of it... [/B][/QUOTE]

Er....plausible. But not quite. :D

The Down with Newbie Lounge Petition thread thingy is still around. But now we're getting into the area of forum policy, something I do not want to do, so I'll stop here.

[size=1]Yes, certain topics tend to disappear over time. I'm not sure what happened to your poem Mnemolth, but it still might be there. Half of the time I can't remember what certain topics are titled.

-Shy[/size]

MK, kindly shut up.

Anyway, I haven't deleted it(obviously), perhaps you should try running a specific search to make sure it's really not there. If you still can't locate it, perhaps you will recieve your answer through this thread. If not that, then I don't know what to tell you.

-Justin

[size=1]I looked as well. For all of you that think Mnemolth's simply gone a bit tipsy [and I'm not saying he [i]hasn't[/i], mind] the thread actually isn't there. You can browse the forum, and it doesn't come up.

Bah, I liked that poem, too...[/size]

[color=#507AAC]I'm not aware of the thread you are talking about (I rarely visit the forum in question) and I've tried searching for it myself with no result.

So I'm not quite sure what the situation is there. If anyone has any suggestions (it could be a technical problem), please don't hesitate to discuss them with me.[/color]

[size=1] [FONT=century gothic] [color=crimson] I did a search for Mnemolth's remembering NL poem, however it told me that NL was under a four letter limit.
can you change the limit?

I would think that, unfortunately this thread was deleted, I have gone through about four pages of the poetry section, but did not find anything, except for another thread by Mnemolth titled "mindless banter".

That is as close as I could get. [/size] [/FONT] [/color]