Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just had my platinum gamecube for my birthday at Dec.2 now I want two games SSBM and another what should I get? I got MP and SMS already. And if you can, please name a racing game.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'm going to be getting Animal Crossing, that seems to be a lot of fun. Metroid Prime is great if you enjoy taking your time exploring lush environments and I'm also getting that too soon.

As for racing, Wave Race or Extreme G3 are good titles, if a little old.[/COLOR]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Resident Evil is a great game to get. Thats all i can really say since i live in the UK.
Posted
well, I don't know about the RE question, but I do know (and I hate to break this to you) there arn't that many good racing titles for GC. Your best bet is to wait for the new F-Zero. Otherwise, I'd have to agree with RicoTranzrig about Metroid Prime. That game would last you a long time, or otherwise I suggest Rogue Leader. Animal Crossing's another good choice too, though.
Posted
I only have SSBM and Timesplitters 2. Great fun, and even better with more friends over. Timesplitters 2 has a great amount of gameplay in it. All the challenges, the huge amounts of things to unlock... it's great fun. Very exciting, too. I would recommend. I would recommend Metroid Prime, but there's no multiplayer, and I've not played it before so I don't know what it's like. Tis up to you. If you want a good shoot-em-up where you can also duke it out against people rather than in a mission, then get TS2. If you're not fussed, Metroid Prime.
Posted
Here's a list in order of most to least important IMO:

Metroid Prime
Resident Evil (remake)
Resitend Evil 0*
Animal Crossing*
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Mario Sunshine
Starfox Adventures*

*I don't own the game myself
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Any of the games i own..

Super Mario Sunshine
SSBM ( You already are getting that so..)
Mario Party 4
Star Wars: The Clone Wars..... (my favortie game why? a certain green guy is in it during multiplayer.)
Sonic adventure 2 Battle (Another good multiplayer game. 1 player modes great also.)
WrestleMainaX8 ( ok...)
Tony hawk Pro Skater 3 ( #4's much better I just need to buy it to try it out.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...