Guest Energizer Bunny Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 Gah! I really want cosmo queen, fairy's gift, and goddess of whim. A guy is getting me cosmo queen and fairy's gift...now to see if i can get a goddess of whim =D!
Triforce rules Posted December 27, 2002 Author Posted December 27, 2002 I have the complete set Eating nothing but Mcdonald's for a week paid off!!
G/S/B Master Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 Well 3 Magic Rulers is keeping me happy.Plus 2 card protecters :D. Well happy over NOT getting McDonalds to get YGO cards. I really wanted Millenium shield though but I got 2 [strike] Laberynth [/strike] Walls Edit: Oh yeah I ahve a Turtle bird because I won some kid in a duel for his McDonlad TUrtle BIrd since he has 2 of em.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 *laughs* The McDonald's I go to being over-popular? *laughs harder* That's a laugh! The food sucks and they most customers they get in a week is like... 50 at the most!
Shy Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 [size=1]I don't own very many YGO cards, but my brother is obsessed with the darn things, I might have to stop by McDonald's sometime to get some cards for him... and to get some Chicken McNuggets. Those things are really good. -Shy[/size]
Hyper Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 Thats the second reason I went to McDonalds...hehehe
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Only..........10 left to get man I'm gonna have to run like hell tommorrow eating all the darn Mickey D's food. 3 double burgers and 4 packs of 5 chicken mMnuggets and after 13 happy minutes of swearing to a CD got it to work........ and if I survive with out hurling throught tomorrow i'm selling all my extra's to Ebay.
Domon Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 I FINALLY got some cards! Yeesh! oh i managed to get Ushi Oni and Goddess of Whim.
Genkai Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 I dont eat mcdonalds, as it is disgusting. DAMMIT., Millenium shiled is my life. It's my fave card. I have it in Japanese, but itd be nice to have an english one too. DAMN
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 After eating 3 more meals I have 8 cards left. i'm not giving up untill I have The shield.
Ultima Legacy Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 Looking for one? Well, turns out I got lucky and got one. :D Well it is just a labyrinth wall that's holographic and gold lettered. That's Really it. McDonalds, well it's better than some small place somewhere in the Sahara Desert.
Hyper Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 UL has the other card I want. Wonder if we could trade.. But a note to all: UD said they will be reprinting these cards in a future set. So If you don't get what you want, you'll get it later. These cards are tourny legal.
Kinetic Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 [color=darkblue] I've got 2 Ushi Onis, 2 Megasonic Eyes, Goddess of Whim, Trakiminos, and that's all I think. I might have 2 of the very puny ones. Their cards aren't that great (except for the Cosmo Queen) and I only want Millenium Shield because it's a cool card, but it wouldn't go with my deck now. Anyway, I can just trade to get better cards at a local tournament I go to now (and I think I did quite well, seeing how I just got knocked out by the person considered the best there), and I'm getting Harpy's Feather Duster from him next week. Well, that's if I can get a Goblin Attack Force, since he wouldn't trade for Toon World. So I get Goblin Attack Force from the kid I beat in the first round somehow, then I've got a Harpy's Feather Duster. Pretty cool to me :toothy: [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now