Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, there's a big songs poll, but no bands poll from what I've seen(Since I've been here. If it's been posted before, I don't wanna hear you ****s complain). So, post you're favourite bands.
Also, single artists too. Post your least favourite bands too.

Here are mine, not in order.

Slipknot
Green Day(Old stuff)
Blink 182(Old stuff)
Nelly Furtado. Yeah.
Tupac
Gorillaz
Cake
Linkin Park is okay
Sum 41 is alright too
Our Lady Peace. All-time favourite.
Weezer
Incubus
MXPX
Presidents Of The USA
Foo Fighters are okay
3 Doors Down (Only a few songs...)

Alright, onto the least favourite.
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
Soulfly
That ***** who sings that incredibly gay "Hit 'Em Up" song.

That's about it.
Posted
Mi bandas favoritas:
Siam Shade
Oblivion Dust
ZIGZO
Plastic Tree
LUNA SEA
D+SHADE
Dir en grey
Malice Mizer
L'Arc~en~Ciel
wyse
KUROYUME
X Japan
and numerous others

Least favorite:
um... *NSync?
Posted
[color=rainbow] Uhhh...favorite's
Eve 6
Treble Charger
Blink-182
Dave Matthew's Band
Sum 41
D12
Eminem
Least Favorites
BackStreetBoys*shudders*
Ricky Martin
N*sync
98 degrees*shudders again*
Brittny Spears
J.Lo
And most of all the other Crappy pop...[/color]
Posted
Favorites:
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
Weezer
Incubus
Sum 41
Gorillaz
Cake
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Slipknot
Rob Zombie
Silver Chair
The Cure
Blue Oyster Cult
American Hi Fi
Sublime
Drowning Pool
Tool
ICP
Smashing Pumpkins
Stone Temple Pilots
Gold Finger
Punk Cover

Least Favorites:
Any I don't like....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Favorites:
SlipKnot
Static X
SpineShank
Primer 55
V-Mob
Creed
Eric Clapton
JCS (You: "JCS, What's that?" -- Me:"shh, Never you mind...")
System of A Down
DJ Mystic
DJ Assault
Linkin Park
Our Lady Peace
Dead Prez
Styx
Doors
Queen
Faith No More
Bone Thugs n Harmony
Deftones
and on and on and on...

Least Favorites:
Ugh, can't even think of any...
Posted
Bands I really like -
L'Arc~en~Ciel
LUNA SEA
hide
Porno Graffitti
GLAY
Janne Da Arc

Bands I don't like -
Most anything outside what I already listen to because I am CLOSE MINDED!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Bands I really like -
L'Arc~en~Ciel
LUNA SEA
hide
Porno Graffitti
GLAY
Janne Da Arc

Bands I don't like -
Most anything outside what I already listen to because I am CLOSE MINDED!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [/B][/QUOTE]

*gives you your medication*
Posted
Here is the same list I posted in the last few music topics


-pearl jam
-alice in chains
-our lady peace
-sound garden
-the presidents of the united states of america
-tool
-NIN (older stuff)
-queen
-led zeppelin
-deftones
-the smashing pumpkins
-space hog

i had forgot one before... Lunacy/Luna Sea (only japanese band i like,great sound)
Posted
[COLOR=coral]~My Fave Bands/Artists~
MindlessSelfIndulgence(anyone heard of them besides me?? I<3 Urine)
Old School~GreenDay(kerplunk + nimrod), Blink(C.C. + D.R.)
AlienAntFarm(..just Smooth Criminal..)
The Suicide Machines
Weezer(...Buddy Holly...Oh Yeah!)
Gorillaz(...BaNaNa?)
Elvis Presley(...[b]The King[/b]...)
Devo(.....What?;))
Paul Oakenfold
Daft Punk
Fabulous(sp?), and Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot(..the only two rappers I like right now.)
-----Brain Freeze!!-----

~Hit List~
Sugar Ray, Uncle Cracker, Afro-Man, Wila Ford...LoL, and [i]many[/i] more...
[/COLOR]
Posted
Umm, here are just a FEW:

- 41 Down
- Get Up Kids
- Dashboard Confessionals
- Tool
- U2
- Linkin Park
- Deftones
- Ataris
- The Guffs
- Lifehouse
- Blink 182
- Reggie and The Full Effects

Eh,i am too lasy to list 'em all.
Posted
favs
-3 doors down
-linkin park
-limp bizkit
-korn
-incibus
least favs
-backstreet blows
-*n crap
-britney gays
-christina gayfaglera
-all the other gay singers
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]~My Fave Bands/Artists~
MindlessSelfIndulgence(anyone heard of them besides me?? I<3 Urine)
Old School~GreenDay(kerplunk + nimrod), Blink(C.C. + D.R.)
AlienAntFarm(..just Smooth Criminal..)
The Suicide Machines
Weezer(...Buddy Holly...Oh Yeah!)
Gorillaz(...BaNaNa?)
Elvis Presley(...[b]The King[/b]...)
Devo(.....What?;))
Paul Oakenfold
Daft Punk
Fabulous(sp?), and Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot(..the only two rappers I like right now.)
-----Brain Freeze!!-----

~Hit List~
Sugar Ray, Uncle Cracker, Afro-Man, Wila Ford...LoL, and [i]many[/i] more...
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


The Suicide Machines!! WOOHOO! Didn't think anyone's ever heard of them! I saw them in concert once..along with Oragne 9mm and KottonMouth Kings....they're awesome.
Posted
[SIZE=1]*sigh* Here we go,, (yet again!)
AFI
The Vandals
Guttermouth
The Offspring (older stuff)
NOFX
All
Millencolin
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
Vision
Rancid
Osker
Dwarves
98 Mute
The Beatsteaks
H2O
Madball
Straight Faced
Death by Stereo
Bomshell Rocks
Dropkick Murphy's (funny sound, lol)
Bouncing Souls
Satanic Surfers
Pennywise
Pulley
Union 13
Voodoo Glow Skulls (some of it)
The Hives
New Bomb Turks
Zeke
Agnostic Front
Mistfits
The Cramps

Just to ame a few..

then onto rock/metal/ w/e

Marilyn Manson
Static-X
KiTTiE
Rob Zombie
Finger Eleven
Powerman 5000
Slipknot
Korn (only "Got the Life")
A Perfect Circle
Drowning Pool

Cant think of quite as many under that category..

Misc...

Siam Shade (only J-music i've heard :D )

Hates:
Pop, rap, r&b, country, jazz, classical( unless its classic rock, which some is good), opera, you name it I no likey :smirk:[/SIZE]
Posted
P.O.D.(their new album is out sept. 11th, i highly reccomend it)
Project 86
Linkin park to an extent
incubus
mxpx
philmore
weezer

Least Fav.
limp bizkit
korn
p. roach
manson
cannibal corpse
eminem
many of those "pop" groups
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]The Suicide Machines!!....they're awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]LoL.....I got a demo cd at this place I shop at for my snowboard gear, Peter Glens, and I liked one of their songs that was on it. It relates to my life.;) --I would like to see them live, but they're not well known.....Owell:)[/COLOR]
Posted
The Suicide Machines are too well known... well...at least... compared to... The... *sniffle* ... Jeni Jeni... ;_;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...