Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 haha, I'm baaaaack! :p been away for a while, well I gots my reasons, bit of this, bit of that, some nuki nuki, and shouting like I usually do :mad: so what I miss? anythin happen on the boards? anyone gone psycho spamming? any new mods? blah blah blah, you know the score :p
Kottonknot Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 (edited) . Edited August 22, 2012 by Kottonknot
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Who the f[i]u[/i]ck are you? [/B][/QUOTE] excuse me for saying this, but who the **** are you?
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 ok, and to answer your question, I have been on the boards for a long time, I'm kind of an oldie here, thats why this thread is called did ya miss me? I've been away for a while, if I was a newbie do you think I would have made this :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Who the f[i]u[/i]ck are you? [/B][/QUOTE] Aren't we a rude little boy today..... Spamming occured the other night, no one was around to notice, but some guy named hugh jass and someone else, both probably thimoc, who came back and was banned for like the 800th time... I dunno about mods.... And it's been boring pretty much....
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 haha, thimoc just don't learn, does he :rolleyes: I see safers gf is pregnant, haha I never thought he had it in him, babygirl is a mod also, well I'll be danged :eek:
Biida Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! I was starting to think you left, cuz there have been some people leaving... Like PrettySammy, Desert Shadow, and a couple others. Well, welcome back! Not much happening, 'cept what Transtic's already explained...
Matt.D Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [color=rainbow] Oh....ur back....how pleasant....:rolleyes: [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]haha, thimoc just don't learn, does he :rolleyes: I see safers gf is pregnant, haha I never thought he had it in him, babygirl is a mod also, well I'll be danged :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, I thought you saw all of those.... i could have sworn you posted in them... maybe not... oh well....
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 hiya gold, how ya doin :) the boards seem to be kinda dead, probably cuz people have school and crap, ah well
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I didn't even notice you were gone. Probably cuz' I'm not on here as much as I used to be due to school and crap. But welcome back holme bizkit.
Guest Dementron Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]ok, and to answer your question, I have been on the boards for a long time, I'm kind of an oldie here, thats why this thread is called did ya miss me? I've been away for a while, if I was a newbie do you think I would have made this :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Who gives a **** if you're back or not. I sure as hell didn't miss you, it was nice here when you weren't here. Go back into your ****inn hole and slurp up your shitty tv dinners while watching the loob tube. Hey, that sounds pretty good.... Heh, and Hugh Jass was thimok BTW, we're going to start doing combined Spamming. No one ever said I wasn't wanted here and when you keep deleteing my names I get pissed! Stop deleting my names! EOST 2 thimoc IM_THIMOC Otaku Guardian dark_lugia Remesphynx Abe Lincoln Sixth Lucky Tomato Girl Dementron I know I made more, I can't think of them! Oh well, that's the minimim numebr I know there.
Sephiroth Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 thimoc, you are either very sad, or a little year old who thinks he's being smart, I think your both, you are a sad, sad little boy who has no life, do you seriously have nothing better to do than spam the boards? here's another name of yours I'm banning....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 ok let me ask u this.......... How sad is he????
Alexander Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 You think Mr. Kottonknot is Thimoc? He better not be...the thimoc I knew was troublesome, but never an outright bastard. If that IS thimoc... well, then you've fallen lower than I ever would have expected.
Kottonknot Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 (edited) . Edited August 22, 2012 by Kottonknot
Kottonknot Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 (edited) . Edited August 22, 2012 by Kottonknot
Alexander Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I still would like it if you could turn off your signature, it's rather rude for an atmosphere like the otaku. And I can't say I remember you, though SlipKnot rigns a small bell.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]And if you need proof, you mod people take a look at my IP, then take a look at thimoc's. I've never talked to him, nor do I know him. We're not the same person, and honestly, I'm against spamming, it's gay. [/B][/QUOTE] Well I believe you regardless. I can tell you are not Thimoc. And Thimoc's IP changes so much, it's hard to tell. The only way to tell is because he has stupid names and he acts the same. Either mature and stupid or Immature and stupid. But no, your IP isn't the same as Thimoc's....
Navi Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]And if you need proof, you mod people take a look at my IP, then take a look at thimoc's. I've never talked to him, nor do I know him. We're not the same person, and honestly, I'm against spamming, it's gay. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah its so [i]homosexual[/i]
Frankie5 Angels Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I know its off topic ,but i just have to say this.Slipknot is the crappiest band i have ever heard.Their sound is nothing but sh1t.The only reason anyone listens to them is because little kids get a kick out of the fact that every other word they sing is ****.Of course,this is only my opinion .
Navi Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]I know its off topic ,but i just have to say this.Slipknot is the crappiest band i have ever heard.Their sound is nothing but sh1t.The only reason anyone listens to them is because little kids get a kick out of the fact that every other word they sing is ****.Of course,this is only my opinion . [/B][/QUOTE] i don't dig their lyrical content either.........
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Kottonknot isn't thimoc, I know Kottonknot. Frankie, every time you post you make yourself look like even more of an idiot. Peace, Shinji (^_^)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 ummmmmmm can someone give me an update here??? why is everyone so concerned about this thimoc guy???? and no my cuz didnt who he is either
Alexander Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 "Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot." -Vegeta Heh, I knew I'd find someone to quote that on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now