OtakuBoards

Is There a SS 5,6,7,8???

Raiden

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

Omg!!!!! That is so ****ing funny! I needed a good laugh today! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!that guy is sum idiot! [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!! What a dolt. U can tell he drew SS5&6, but he used SS3 Goku 4 SS6.

I hate to break it too you vegitto4 that there is nothong above a level four super sayijin, except maybe a fused level four. But other than that there is nothing that exists in the cartoon. Although people have draw what they think a level 5 or 6 should look like.
I have done extesive research to find this out. Checked all the sources.
So have a nice day :D!!

P.S. IF you ever want to see a real super sayin let me know

SUPER VEGETA

I said I was making sure. N heres a proof that there is no SS5/6/7/8: If there was a SS5/6/7/8 then all the pictures of them would b the same. Now how bout the Mystic Saiyan what is he, and how stong is he. I read about him on Beckett.

This ****ing pisses me the hell off. Man there is NO stage above SSJ4 if u see someone like that gay site then it isnt real. Man go to REAL dbz sites and READ!!!!!!!!:flaming:

Actually, there are only 3 SS levels in my opinion.

SS Level 4, which has Goku covered in red fur with his normal black hair and red eyes, was originally supposed to be an all new, original transformation. But the creator of DB couldn't think of a name, or how to explain it, or something like that, so he just made it SS Level 4. In my opinion, a Super Saiyan must have the blond hair, which is being forced up.