Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm back, FINALLY :excited:

Kray: Let's see the competition....a Computer, an Artist, an Alien, a chocolate addicted person, a sheep addicted person, Towele?,...er em a jedi, a child, a kangeroo, FAJHA!(coughs)....um, and Kaede? This is the weirdest Tornament I've ever been to (only) and some of the wierdest people I've met. Not only that but that Kaede I heard of before, but where. Ahh well lets not get soft. There's much training to be done, even if I don't even need it for this Tornament (overconfidence).

:drunk: boy: Um.. mister


SLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bawl: boy: I just wanted to know where the bathroom was. MOMMY!!!!

Kray: :nervous: he he...um
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Fred sits on a rock while his pet sheep grazes in the field
Fred: I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH MY SHEEP!
*pulls out shears and uses them to look threatining*
the sheep walks up and whispers something in his ear
Fred: Never mind i forgot i put
the sheep comes back up to him and whispers something else
Fred: Never mind once again go back to your buisness
*grabs wool sweater and continues to sit on the rock*
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Kaede:Is that guy waving shears at people?
Hotsuma:I just saw Kehho jumping in the snow nacked...:blush::love:
Samus:Pervert.....-_-
Kaede:You can't look outside anymore!
Hotsuma:WHY!? not like I was violating anything! I was just looking at someone nacked!
Kaede:I'm telling you! that guy is waving shears at me!
Kaede(Deep In Thought):Note 2 self:Guy with shears dies first!
Hotsuma:Nice sheepy*Is petting Fred's sheep*
Fred:HEY! OKAY PLUSHIE BOY YOU DIE NOW!
Hotsuma:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KAEDE!
Kaede:Not my fault you touch the sheep you die! it's okay though..the remains of you will be used for a male version of Samus Aran she does deserve it though...............
Hotsuma:On my dead body!
Fred:Okay get ready!
Hotsuma:AUHHGGG![/color][/size]
Posted
Kray: From watching the participents I must say there are many idiots who are in this for no good reason. Very well, I will continue stalking them from the shadows and learn more about them. There may be something there hiding and I will find out.

Tina: HELLO!!!

Kray: :eek: wrong shadow *Leaps off

Tina: Where'd he go?
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Seifer walks in lights up his bong.......his eyes go red.

Seifer: i have no idea whats going on. Anyone want to come wiv and get high?
Posted
[i]Orien slides in. He is looking at a giant map, which has different planets all over it. He is talking to himself...[/i]
"OK, so the 5th fleet will move here, then-"
[i]He notices everybody, and quickly puts the map away.[/i]
"Oh, uh...:bluesweat: Hi!"
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Kaede:Your sanity confuses me Duo.
Duo: Do you have chocolate?
Kaede:Uhh.............no.............but maybe Samus does!
Duo:AHA!*runs to Samus*
Kaede(deep in thought):Note2 self:Chocolate boy dies next.....then...
*Notices Kray with the moves of the og Hotsuma.....*
Samus:Look I have no chocolate! go........AWAY!
Kaede:Is a high class warrior too?
Hotsuma:Kaede SAY SOMETHING TO HELP ME![/color]
[color=darkblue]Kaede: DON'T EAT LEAD.................[/color]
[color=purple]Hotsuma:O_o............................O_O...........
Samus:GO AWAY![/size][/color]
Posted
Tina: *sulks at Kray* I'm not a computer. I'm a computer SPRITE! Who has a computer. And I must say that I am deeply unimpressed with your misinterpretation of my signup form, which distinctively states that my particular species in NEGATIVE a computer, but a computer SPRITE!

Kray: :rolleyes:

Tina: *gets angry* I AM A GENIUS! DO YOU MOCK ME? DO YOOOOOOOU?

Kray: Hey, genius, your shoelace is untied.

Tina: *sighs* I'm not going to fall for that immature prank, you insignificant swine!

Kray: Uh, no, really. Your shoelace is intied.

Tina: YOU MOCK ME! YOU MUST DIEEEEE!
*runs at Kray and falls over her shoelace*

Kray: *tisk tisk* Geniuses. They all think they're the Bee's Knees...

Kehho: *snort*

Kray: What?

Kehho: *snigger* You said "Bees Knees"...

Kray: Oh, whatever...
Posted
Hehe yay Faris (uggles) hehe whens this thing starting do u know?
Posted
Kray: (people are starting to dislike me already he he) apparently, stalking at day seems impossible (never done it in my life:D ) so lets see what happens at night.

night

Kray::wow::bluesweat maybe I'll just go up and ask them. (man, :naughty: that was cool)

Note: Kray has a second personallity:eek:! That's why he's acting like a real pervert right now. Just so you know:whoops:
Posted
[i]Orien twhaps Dou upside the head, knocking him uncouncious. He takes out a needle and injects im with a tranqulizer, then tags him with a radio collar[/i]
"There, thats much better...Hi, I'm Orien, your soon to be overlord.":demon:
Posted
Kray: Hey break it up you two, The tornament's in two days. Duo, chocolate's over there at the candy stand, and Orion, your plan for world domination is all wrong. The 5th fleet should go over there not here (well that'll put a flaw in his plan: Under his breath*)
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Kaede:Hmmmm....it seems like someone is watching me........O_o.............HEY!
Samus:Are you sure?
Kaede:YES! what do you know! you're a toy!
Samus:We prefer to be called plushies thank you!
Kaede:hey.........no one would be able to watch me with out me seeing them! HOTSUMA!!!!!!!!!
Hotsuma:*still running from Fred*WHAT!?
Kaede:Hmm.....let's see if not Hotsuma......who?*looks around but sees no one........*
Samus:Oh well just hurry up and get dressed.....this place creeps me out....and so does Kehho...*shivers to the sound of her name*
Samus:HEY! it could be that Kray kid!
Kaede:Nah I wouldn't think so....unless....at night he becomes a pervert because of his split personality!
Samus:*stares at Kaede*
Both:NAH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
MEANWHILE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Kray:.....................:wow::bluesweat:
[/color][/size]
Posted
We need to save our energy and creativity for the RPGame, you guys--take it easy!

Hades, we need to start this soon. Peeps are "chomping at the bit", as it were.
Posted
Morning

Kray: Tommorrow's the big day and I haven't gotten much info ( actually I got a lot of info last night :rolleyes: )on everyone, but now I know somethin' on Kaede. She's my lost little sister :eek:! Should I tell her, yes.

Kaede: What are you mumbling about?

Kray: :worried:Oh, uh nothing:D
Posted
*blinks at Ginny* That is logical, Captain.
Ginny: *smirks* Yes, well, you're supposed to do everything I say, aren't you?
Fairs: Uh... Yeah.... *Hides her plans for thwarting ginny's polt for world domination so that she can take over the world instead* Of course! :D
Posted
Kaede: I know you were talking about me.
Kray: No I wasn't.
Kaede: Yes you were.
Kray: No
Kaede: Yes
Kray: No
Kaede: Yes

CHING!!! *Their swords collided

Samus: :eek:Whoah!
Posted
Fred stares wondering if he should revel his secret but he decides not to. He watches everyone and thinks to himself about how it will all come together. BAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAA BAAAAA!
Posted
[color=purple][size=1][i]Kaede pushed her sword against Kray's and looked at him in anger yet in confusion....[/i]
Kaede:I know you!......
Kray:I knew you'd figuer it out......yes Kaede.....I am your...
Kaede:ANGLE!
Kray:*falls over* NO I'M NOT YOUR STUPID ANGLE!
Kaede:A stalker?
Kray:OH! you're hopeless!
Kaede:Samus...is he okay?
Samus:Kaede....you are the weakest link good bye!*jumps off the chair and goes and talks to Tina*
Kaede:Okay...you're not my angle....not my stalker what are you?
Kray:...............are you just plain stupid?
Kaede:i was told by Samus I was dropped on the head by my loser brother who ran off on me after our parents where caught in an assasination attempt to kill me and him......
Kray:YOU'RE BROTHER ISN'T A LOSER! FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE MIGHT HAVE SAVED YOUR LIFE!*clears throat then walks away*
Kaede:Okay............
Kaede(deep in thought):Weirdo....Note2 self:Kray dies 3rd!
[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Kray::flaming: that was most annoying yesterday, is she downright stupid?!? Aww well today she'll find out, whether or not we're in the ring. Wait a minute, sis didn't have those plushies back then, but how did that Samus one know our parents were assasinated(sp-oh i don't know)? Must of been a fluke, because I didn't drop her and leave. I put her in a hollow tree and went back to find our parents' bodies. I wasn't able to find them, but I got lost and wandered off in a different direction. She'll never know I guess, aww well, at least I know you're my little sis, Kaede...

Kaede: *hiding behind corner* Huh?
Posted
Tina: *sitting on the roof of a building, looking down at the two idiots below* OOOOH! It's heating up, wouldn't you say, Mushra?
Mushra: Yep.
Tina: Wanna stir up trouble???
Mushra: Uh-huh!
Tina: *looks evil and gets out her laser gun* Hehehehehehe.
Posted
Xra: Hassa!!!!!!!
*Jumps and knocks Mushra over*
Tina: Who are you?
Xra: Name's Xra and I can't sit down much longer. I've already taken out a few people with insideous(sp) plans. They should be asleep untill tornament time. You're next.
*Spots Kray and another person below him*
Xra: Hey Kray who's your girlfriend:D?
Kray: What are you talking abou-...SIS..er I mean Kaede!?!
Kaede: H-hi...
Xra: Oh so that's your sister you've told me about. I'll just round up these guys and you can talk to your sis. *snickers then I'll knock you out.
Kray: Xra, well its only fair and I'm tired fine. Hey Kaede...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...