Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Tina: This is getting too weird.
Mushra: *gets up and dusts himself down* Tell me about it.
Tina: I've seen soap operas like this. Usually either the brother or sister dies before they get to know each other.
Mushra: Oooh!
Tina: You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
Mushra: Uh-huh!
Tina: I mean, we're not really doing anything wrong...
Mushra: Nope.
Tina: We're just... helping things along.
Mushra: Yup!
Tina: *Jumps off the roof and lands on her feet* Let's go.
Posted
Xra: Hey where do you think you're going. Time to take a nap.
*Jumps down after them
Tina: Oh it's Mr. Floppy Ears....er uh oh.
*Xra transformed into his beast form and started chasing the two.
Mushra: What is that thing, I'm getting out of here.
Tina: Mushra, oh get back here.
*The two ran off.
Kray: Hey Xra, long time no see.
Xra: Yeah I know, I came to sign up for the tornament, but I'm a little late.
Kray: You can never turn down a challenge, can you?
Xra: :laugh: guess not...*Notices Kaede* and who might you be?
Kaede: Kaede, this is Samus and that one running is Hotsuma
Xra: A high-class ninja, playing with toys?
Samus: We prefer to be called plushies, thank you very much.
Xra: Oh talking toys, well, I went crazy *Smack :blackeye:
Samus: I said we prefer to be called plushies:flaming:!
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Samus:HAHAHAHA! stupid boy! no one calls Samus Aran a TOY!
Xra:*laughing at Samus*
Samus:Hey floppy ears! what're you laughin' at!? no one called you so go home to your big eared mommy!
Xra:You wanna die early you over stuffed toy!
Samus:Oooh! nice one what? did your momma teach you that or did Kangaroo Jack do it for ya?
Xra:Why you little!*jums at Samus*
Samus:*steps back and makes Xra miss her*
Xra:OW!
Samus:*holds up a scroll*
Xra(Reading scroll): Do Not Rip Apart Till X-mas!
Samus:HAHA! Samus wins again! HA! i'm #2 you're #1 HAHAHA!
Kaede:Samus....are you aware that 1 comes before 2?
Samus:No LIES LIES LIES! see...........2.....3.....6....17......1.....15....need I say more?
Kaede:-_-..................Samus.......you're a moron.........
Samus:Is that good?
Kaede:If I say yes will you belive me?
Samus:....................is it?
Kaede:Yes Samus.........it is...........
Samus:YEAH! I ROCK! i'm gonna go tell everyone that i'm a moron!
Kaede:You do that and go get Hotsuma away from Fred's sheep k?
Samus:You can't boss me around! i'm a moron so NEAH!*sticks out toung and walks away*
Kray:Is she that stupid?
Kaede:You should've seen the time I told her that wolves where actually sheep in disguise....I told her that they would love her if she wore meat around her neck!
Samus:So that's why I was torn to bits! OOOOH!
Kray:She's not very smart...is she......?
Hotsuma:She once tried to free Shamoo and got eaten then blown outta Shamoo's blow hole........
Kray:Why where you at Sea World?
Kaede:I was ordered to kill Shamoo boy did I fail..........-_-;
Kray(deep in thought):Ordered?........
[/color][/size]
Posted
Kaede: So, how did you know I was your sister?

Kray: I saw the family birthmark 2 nights ago :laugh:

Kaede: Wait a minute thats on my....PERVERT!!!

SLAP!!!!

Kray: :blackeye: Hey give me a break, I'm a Gemini(they have two personalities) I can't help it. Plus I was originally stalking you.

Kaede: Ha I was right, hey moron I told you it was Kray stalking us two nights ago.

Samus: I the moron oh yea.
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Samus:Hey......wait a minute........MORON MEANS SOMETHIN' BAD!
Hotsuma:'bout time....I thought you where gonna keep sayin' you where the moron of all plushies........
Samus:YOU KNEW!?
Hotsuma:Yeah remember Kaede took me to pre-school! HAHAHA! while you sat on that filthy dog and said you where a cowgirl!
Samus:Oh yeah huh I remember that time....poor Wuffles..he had to run it to that knifebox......
Hotsuma:You dropped that box on purpose!
Samus:That's what he gets for dropping me into the Shamoo tank!
Hotsuma:Which time?
Samus:The first
Hotsuma:Oh that was me.........
Samus:second........
Hotsuma:me.........
Samus:Lion cage......
Hotsuma:Me.........
Samus:Shark tank.......
Hotsuma:me.......
Samus:The time I almost drowned!
Hotsuma:Which one?
Samus:second.......
Hotsuma:you........
Samus:Oh yeah........what about the second?
Hotsuma:Kaede.....she tried to kill you for taking her cotton candy..
Samus:.............saw?
Hotsuma:I tried but the saw's cord was pulled inches before it would've killed ya........
Kaede:ENOUGH!
[/color][/size]
Posted
Ryowa walks in with his monkey on his shoulder.

Ryowa: Hey...FAJHA!

Hotsume: Yea, hi...about that FAJHA! thing...do you have to say it all the time?

Ryowa: Yea...Im from a different planet..I only have to say it when Im high!

Hotsume: Getting high is illegal here...especially on a T.V show...and you dont look any different from humans.

Ryowa: High? Illegal?....

Majha: Eee!

Majha runs around jumping on people while Ryowa faints...
Posted
THE OTAKUBOARDS SURVIVOR 2 HAS STARTED. Please head to the Adventure Arena to find out which tribe you have been sorted into.

QUICK QUICK QUICK! First challenge starts tommorow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...