Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 if you happened to change your name when you re-registered, who were you from the otakuboards v2??? me??? if ya'll can't guess that, then ya'll are dumb!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 My original name was SSJ4 Gokou, then Recca Hanabishi, then Rurouni Kenshin, now Altron Gundam the name I use at all mbs I go to.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Well, originally, I was *DBZ-cHiCk*...then for a very short time I was *BuRtOn-BuNnY*[/COLOR] :cool:
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Mines not much of a change it was "treble' ,then "Blackbomber",and finally back to "Treble".
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=red][b] My old name was Golden_Steelix, Then Platinumsteelix, then Silversteel, then Gansuko, then Matt.D.U were......ah yes, Sodja![/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well....hmm...Lemme guess who you are Tec9..you have the same old av as Kuja, but your different, I dunno and don't care wh o u are...lol
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]if you happened to change your name when you re-registered, who were you from the otakuboards v2??? me??? if ya'll can't guess that, then ya'll are dumb! [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, my old sn was firemac and my new sn is firemac, hehe:D :D :D :D :D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Lemme guess who u are... you are Gaygeta!!! J/K...he isn't...
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I was Trunks for almost a yeah now i'm Cloud.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I was SSJ4 Son Gokou fo a while, now I'm the Principality of Altron.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i asked for ppl dat changed there names becuz of the boards being taken down!!! if you still have the same name from V2.0, then i don't need it!!
Guest bob Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [list] [*]cody722_000 [*]I_Am_Me [*]-_CW_-I_Am_Me [*]cody722_2000 [*]bob [/list]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i] [B][list] [*]cody722_000 [*]I_Am_Me [*]-_CW_-I_Am_Me [*]cody722_2000 [*]bob [/list] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]you forgot [*] I_Am_Me who took my name did i?[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]i asked for ppl dat changed there names becuz of the boards being taken down!!! if you still have the same name from V2.0, then i don't need it!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yah...I know...I did change my name..
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Yah...I know...I did change my name.. [/B][/QUOTE] yup, you went from altron-gundam to altron gundam, see? its a change.... as you all know, my old name is safer sephiroth, but I still get called safer by everyone....
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Me, Warlock all the time. Well, most of the time. For a brief period I was ZF Warlock...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] yup, you went from altron-gundam to altron gundam, see? its a change.... as you all know, my old name is safer sephiroth, but I still get called safer by everyone.... [/B][/QUOTE] :D... and altron-gundam ain't much of a difference from altron gundam... :rolleyes:
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i am the great wind fish lol good job on figuring that out lol
KAMAKAZI Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i dunno take a stab at it... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]By any chance were you KAMIKAZI Maybe the guess is a little odd by its worth a try...[/COLOR]
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 yea... i think... i dunno... i'm takin a wild stab in the dark, but were you kamikazi?
KAMAKAZI Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Kamakazi:woo doggy.What do we have for 'em Johnny? Johnnny:We have a lovely 4 door Dodge pick-up.... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now