Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Was up, ______???


Recommended Posts

Posted
if you happened to change your name when you re-registered, who were you from the otakuboards v2???

me??? if ya'll can't guess that, then ya'll are dumb!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
My original name was SSJ4 Gokou, then Recca Hanabishi, then Rurouni Kenshin, now Altron Gundam the name I use at all mbs I go to.
Posted
[color=red][b] My old name was Golden_Steelix, Then Platinumsteelix, then Silversteel, then Gansuko, then Matt.D.U were......ah yes, Sodja![/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well....hmm...Lemme guess who you are Tec9..you have the same old av as Kuja, but your different, I dunno and don't care wh o u are...lol
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]if you happened to change your name when you re-registered, who were you from the otakuboards v2???

me??? if ya'll can't guess that, then ya'll are dumb! [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, my old sn was firemac and my new sn is firemac, hehe:D :D :D :D :D
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Lemme guess who u are... you are Gaygeta!!! J/K...he isn't...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I was Trunks for almost a yeah now i'm Cloud.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I was SSJ4 Son Gokou fo a while, now I'm the Principality of Altron.
Posted
i asked for ppl dat changed there names becuz of the boards being taken down!!! if you still have the same name from V2.0, then i don't need it!!
Posted
[list]
[*]cody722_000
[*]I_Am_Me
[*]-_CW_-I_Am_Me
[*]cody722_2000
[*]bob
[/list]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B][list]
[*]cody722_000
[*]I_Am_Me
[*]-_CW_-I_Am_Me
[*]cody722_2000
[*]bob
[/list] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]you forgot [*] I_Am_Me who took my name did i?[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]i asked for ppl dat changed there names becuz of the boards being taken down!!! if you still have the same name from V2.0, then i don't need it!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yah...I know...I did change my name..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Yah...I know...I did change my name.. [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, you went from altron-gundam to altron gundam, see? its a change....

as you all know, my old name is safer sephiroth, but I still get called safer by everyone....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yup, you went from altron-gundam to altron gundam, see? its a change....

as you all know, my old name is safer sephiroth, but I still get called safer by everyone.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:D... and altron-gundam ain't much of a difference from altron gundam... :rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=blue]By any chance were you KAMIKAZI Maybe the guess is a little odd by its worth a try...[/COLOR]
Posted
yea... i think... i dunno... i'm takin a wild stab in the dark, but were you kamikazi?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...