Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok...I woke up this morning expecting to go to school (I bet you guys know where this is leading) and I ate breakfast and got ready and everything. My bus didn't come and my dad and I thought it was just late because it is so foggy today. So he took me to school. When we got there, there were no buses, but cars everywhere, teachers proably. And I saw no students, but my math teacher 0_o.
I asked her, "We do have school today, right Mrs. Johnson?"
She said, "No! Today is a Teacher Workday! We start school tommorow." And she was kind of laughing.
I was so embarrased....^_^;
Thank goodness my dad didn't drive off....but I did have my cell phone with me...
Our stupid substitute science teacher told us the schedule for our Christmas holiday and said that we had school today.
Well, I'll never be listening to him again.
Or maybe it was my mistake. *_*
Oh well.....and I bet a lot of you guys had school today...some of us didn't.
Well.....I'll be going tommorow for sure.
0_o
Posted
[color=#507AAC]Agh! I did that once in highschool. It was a cirriculum day...and nobody was there. I must have missed the message. lol

I walked to school and it was almost deserted. I had no idea what was going on. So I walked to the Administration building...and the secretary giggled and told me that nobody was there on the day.

It felt weird, but I was happy about it. I got my mum to pick me up and take me home...it's one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had. lol[/color]
Posted
lol.....


We start school tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it exactly, but I'm not dreading it. I've been putting my holiday to good use, I haven't just sat around and done nothing. I've been doing what *I* want... I don't wanna do what a teacher wants now :p oh well... it'll be nice to see some of the people I haven't seen over the break again I guess.
Posted
I'm kind of dreading school...actually, I always do. It's not much fun. But now that I'm making good grades in all of my classes, I'm pretty happy. Not much to worry about. Things are usually pretty stable and normal in the second semester. But I do have to go to Science Fair...0_o
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I have never done that, but once, I nearly wore school uniform on a mufti (where you wear you own stuff) day. I know loads of people who have, and they race home and get changed, or they walk around standing out like a sore thumb! I laugh at them, but if it happened to me, I would be very embarrassed [/size][/color]
Posted
School uniform......0_o
Actually, that sounds like fun.
I'd actually like to have uniforms at my school.
I espically like the uniforms they wear in Japan.
Don't ask why.
Not like Kagome's skirt (WAY too short) but Keiko's uniform...and I like the guy's military outfit.
Posted
There was a blizzard, or whatever you'd like to call it, here several years ago. My dad usually drove me to highschool, but sometimes he would drop me off several block away because he had to get to work. That day was one of those times.

I had to walk about a mile to school in more than a foot of snow. When I finally got there, all the doors were locked. The school was closed. Luckily, one of my friends got there at about the same time and we took the bus home.

I was happy there was no school to an extent, but still it was pretty damn annoying.
Posted
Why did you go in the first place if it was snowing so bad???

Oh well....

0_o

Just wondering....at least your friend was there though...it would suck pretty bad walking a mile (or more) back to your house!!
Posted
[size=1]

I'm glad I didn't do that today. We start school tomorrow aswell. Being the huge procrastinator I am I didn't do my homework until today. Yes, I did have homework because I have a mean, rude teacher that I hate and she decides to give us homework over the holiday. I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Not at all...[/size]
Posted
OMG.....that must suck.
I mean, why even bother having school this week if you're going to start it on a Tuesday....better off starting it next week.
I don't know what's wrong with these damn people.
Must be high or something.
These school people (adminstratiors, ETC....) make NO SENSE whatsoever....sometimes. Actually, most of the time.
Posted
GAAH!!! You guys are still of for break??? YAAGGHH!!!

We had a 2 hour delay cause of snow today.. that's all... It was nice though..

That must've sucked, though, YYH... You got up all early.. ><
Posted
SNOW.....dude, you are so lucky.
At least you GET snow...or snow days.
We don't get ANYTHING.
And yes, I did get up early...or the usual. Still, too early for me.
7:00 AM.....0_o
I'm a night owl, not an early bird!
^_^;
Posted
Been there, done that.

When my bro and I switched schools from Highfields SS to Gabbinbar SS, little did we know that they had a weird version of pupil freedays.

lol

We took a packed school bus filled with students from all other schools, got off, switched buses and when we got on the new one the bus driver looked at our bright orange uniforms and said,

'Huh. You two are from Gabbinbar aren't you? Hate to break it to you kids but you've got a pupil freeday today. Wonder why your other bus driver didn't tell you?'
Posted
There isn't a standard uniform really. It all depends on the schools. See, public primary schools (grades1-7) usually wear polo shirts and shorts in all ranges of colours according to the school.

Same goes for some public highschools.

The Private schools usually wear button up shirts, shorts etc and the girls wear skirts...hm.. I'll find a link

[url]www.downlands.qld.edu.au[/url]

browse through there and find out my school's (private school) uniforms...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...