OtakuBoards

Whatever happened to Hbomb?

Hbomb

Yeah, well I needed some time off. I've been busy with DMG Ice's Snowflake Studios, school, and RHA (Residence Hall Association), and plus I was sick and tired of some of the crap that was going on before I disappeared.

-H

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and if you were tired of some of the crap going on here, you'll still be tired of it, cause it's probably gotten worse to an extent.....
[/B][/QUOTE]
Preach it brother Transtic...
He is probably correct. Whatever it was it probably is worse by now. Although I may be wrong Adam did say he was " Proud " of OB after the move to vBB...

-Justin

Guest Voodookanaka
hey man, welcome back, u gonna be posting as a regular poster now, or are u just back to look after boards?

(would someone mind telling me what went off right after I left, all this stuff to do with hacking or something?0

I dunno either voodoo. BTW welcome back h-bomb! Haven't seen you since the old boards closed down. So are you going to be staying on as a regular poster or just on every once in a while like adam?

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]Hey, guys. I'm back!

-H [/B][/QUOTE]
Hiya, I have been looking foward to meeting you, you are pratically the only one out of the admins, and super mods that I haven't met.

Guest Soft mush
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hey man, welcome back, u gonna be posting as a regular poster now, or are u just back to look after boards?

(would someone mind telling me what went off right after I left, all this stuff to do with hacking or something?0 [/B][/QUOTE]

I say I knew the WHOLE story but then I'd get accused of the thing and be banned AGAIN!