Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey what's up I haven't seen you around in a while...no no no this isn't Justin the former administrator...this is KAMAKAZI..the guy that everyone loves!!!

-Justin, eternally, [i]KAMAKAZI[/i]
Posted
Yeah, well I needed some time off. I've been busy with DMG Ice's Snowflake Studios, school, and RHA (Residence Hall Association), and plus I was sick and tired of some of the crap that was going on before I disappeared.

-H
Posted
Wait wait wait... so you weren't abducted by aliens?????

MAN! Now i gotta pay a buncha people..... BAH!

Hehe well god to see you back, and if you were tired of some of the crap going on here, you'll still be tired of it, cause it's probably gotten worse to an extent.....

I need more water....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and if you were tired of some of the crap going on here, you'll still be tired of it, cause it's probably gotten worse to an extent.....
[/B][/QUOTE]
Preach it brother Transtic...
He is probably correct. Whatever it was it probably is worse by now. Although I may be wrong Adam did say he was " Proud " of OB after the move to vBB...

-Justin
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
hey man, welcome back, u gonna be posting as a regular poster now, or are u just back to look after boards?


(would someone mind telling me what went off right after I left, all this stuff to do with hacking or something?0
Posted
I dunno either voodoo. BTW welcome back h-bomb! Haven't seen you since the old boards closed down. So are you going to be staying on as a regular poster or just on every once in a while like adam?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]Hey, guys. I'm back!

-H [/B][/QUOTE]
Hiya, I have been looking foward to meeting you, you are pratically the only one out of the admins, and super mods that I haven't met.
Guest Soft mush
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hey man, welcome back, u gonna be posting as a regular poster now, or are u just back to look after boards?


(would someone mind telling me what went off right after I left, all this stuff to do with hacking or something?0 [/B][/QUOTE]

I say I knew the WHOLE story but then I'd get accused of the thing and be banned AGAIN!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...