ubbu Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 I would probably have changed bodies with Freeza, and I really can't think of a reason why he wouldn't do this. With Freeza's body he could have been way stronger, and just kept on jumping bodies with people. Anyone else see how much of a god move that is if used correctly?:)
JCBaggee Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 [color=red]Yes, but...he'd have to trick Frieza into it. Frieza was way faster than him. If he'd used it, Frieza would have just shot behind him and punched a hole in his gut. Ya gotta keep these things in mind...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 I I was Captain Ginyu, I'd change bodies with a pile of dog crap, so then and only then would I be able to be literally smashed into a bunch of sh*t.... ::cough::
OutlawStar Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Could he have switch bodies with the Eternal dragon, then wish that he was the most powerful warior or something like that?
Sniglefager Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 well, I suppose he might've been able to do that, but first he'd have to summon the Eternal Dragon. He'd also have to be pretty far away, so the others couldn't stop him. But, what would the use be of being the Eternal Dragon, if all you do is grant wishes. It would've been kinda pointless, but not as pointless as that pile of dog poop answer......
Transtic Nerve Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sniglefager [/i] [B]but not as pointless as that pile of dog poop answer...... [/B][/QUOTE] Ok smartass. It was a joke. Say it with me now... Joke... J-O-K-E.... Ja-Oh-Kah
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Alright, simma down na people, simma down. Gotta calm this thing down before it turns into another LA Riot. :D j/k But anyway, Ginyu had alot of options when it comes to switching bodies(or switching souls as I like to say), and he tried to switch with alot of the best. His problem was that he did it at the wrong time(when they were at their full potential). If I were Ginyu, and I wanted to switch souls with Frieza, I would've caught him off guard somehow. Dont know how he could've done it, but that would be the ONLY way he could've switched souls with Frieza because like Baggee said, Frieza is too quick and smart to fall for a move like that face to face like Goku did.
Amorphous Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 LoL, switching with the eternal dragon, come on... you should know that he only grants wishes for other people, he isn't allowed to use the power for himself. So yeah thats about it. If I was captin ginyu and was still in the frog form after he was wished back to earth by the dragon balls, I would try to find his original body. Switch back, and hide while training for years to become strong enough to get revenge on goku. But by the time he had finished training cell came along, and then I as being cpt. ginyu would switch bodies with him, then who would be ultimate. Muhahahahahahahaha, I know don't say it, I am crazy.
OutlawStar Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Couldn't he switch with Freiza when he was sleeping, yes that would be a perfect time...
Manic Webb Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 That's assuming Freeza sleeps... The last person I'd want to switch bodies with is a dragonball dragon. Imagine that the only you ever see the light of day is when some Tom, Dick, or Harry wants to bring their friend back to life or wish for women's underwear. And even then the sun is blocked out by your awesome power, so you never really get to see a clear sky. Suddenly I understand why Shenlong is always so pished...
SephirothNIN Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Froggy Captain Ginyu can't just switch back to his old body, he needs to say 'change now' and frogs can't talk, and unless Bulma's stupid enough to make another voice box for him, he's probably trapped for a looooooong time
TheShinje Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawStar [/i] [B]Couldn't he switch with Freiza when he was sleeping, yes that would be a perfect time... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] [font=century gothic] [color=crimson] Frieza can sense ki energy, so he would know if someone was sneaking up on him while he was asleep, and like Endymion said, that is assuming frieza sleeps. If he wanted to take someone like cell, he would have to be alot stornger. He would have never tried taking Frieza anyway, since we was in blind faith that Frieza was the strongest being in the universe, and was loyal to him anyway. [/size] [/font] [/color]
Amorphous Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 er frieza can't sense ki energy what are you talking about? Remeber the episode where was fireing blindly and goku said "he must not be able to sense energy".
ubbu Posted January 8, 2003 Author Posted January 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valick [/i] [B]er frieza can't sense ki energy what are you talking about? Remeber the episode where was fireing blindly and goku said "he must not be able to sense energy". [/B][/QUOTE] Yup thats dead right. I know its a classic 'what if' sort of thing, but the possibilities are endless :)
dark-clown Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 and the fact that CG isn't really that smart is he? i mean come on he turned him self in to a frog (well got tricked but ya know what i mean) frieza can't sense ki! and i think he would be in the other world now so it don't matter, but he should of swiched with frieza then told ever1 what he did so they thort he was good then wished to invincible (sp?) then just stole a ship made by CC and trained then kicked every1's buts (well thats what i would of done)
TheShinje Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 [size=1] [font=century gothic] [color=crimson] I forgot about that. [img]http://www.alexander-benecke.de/gif/conf21.gif[/img] I thought that Frieza could sense ki after a while, but, looking back on my tapes, i can see I was wrong. I feel so dumb [img]http://www.alexander-benecke.de/gif/frech32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.alexander-benecke.de/gif/hauaufkopf.gif[/img] [/size] [/font] [/color]
Chaos Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 Wait, aren't 'what if' topics strictly forbidden? No offence or anything Ubbu, but you know, I just thought they were...>>
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]Wait, aren't 'what if' topics strictly forbidden? No offence or anything Ubbu, but you know, I just thought they were...>> [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah, thats right. I forgot about that. Man, and this was beginnin to be a pretty decent topic. But oh well, you know the rules. Sorry guys. :bawl:
Recommended Posts