Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Well, thanks to moi, Otakuboards now has 13 new avatars: [list=1] [*]Bra [*]Pan [*]Tien [*]Bebi Vegeta [*]Gohan [*]Gotenks [*]Vegeta [*]Trunks [*]Vegetunks (ooo, Vegeta and Trunks fused) [*]Pillen (ooo, Piccolo and Krillin fused! Interesting!!) [*]Bass Wing [*]Golden Oozaru Bebi Vegeta [*]Neo (from the Matrix) [/list=1] Enjoy.
Justin Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Thanks for providing a list. Moe told me he was adding them but he didn't tell me what they were. Maybe because I didn't ask... -Justin
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 yeah, that's because these are brand-spankin' new, hot-out-of-the-oven avatars, made by me, uploaded by James...
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 Heh, I see you were quick to use my.. i mean, the Vegetunks avatar, Justin (aka. Kamikazi).. :p
Warlock Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Very nice avatars Flash. Very nice indeed...
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Very nice avatars Flash. Very nice indeed... [/B][/QUOTE] I know. I'm the avatar King... :p Wow! Already, i see 2 people using my Avatars!! :D
Warlock Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I know. I'm the avatar King... :p Wow! Already, i see 2 people using my Avatars!! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I guess [I]I'd[/I] be the second. Oh, and thanks again for the custom avatar...
Jeff Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 arrgg..can't we just get custom avatar? i'll never reach 600+ something posts to have custom avatar previlage
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I'm still waiting for my avatars to be added AHEM ::galres at Safer:: anyway..... not that i care, I have my own avatar :) ::stares at Gackt and Yu-chan:: KAWAII!
Nemesis Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 the boards i came from custom avatars are standard, i think its cool that you have to get an amount of posts to earn them
Guest firemac Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I was wondering when, sephiroth would tell me if the avatars I showed him one day will be used here or not
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 hey, those avatar were from that site posted from the dbz section
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 i just realized something i posted up a bebi pic a long time ago did u guys take that???
conpiracymonki Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [b]Um,...the custom avatar post count's gone up to [u]600[/u]? Aw man! Not that I care about my posts, but when I reached my target at v2, Otaku got hacked the day after just after I chose my personal avatar...heh, anyways,...Final made me a nice new one *thinks about it and shudders* Ooooh,..black and red...with hints of orange... *shudders again* Oooooooh *one last time* oh,...thnx btw Final *shudders for the press*[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 since when did it jump to 600??? oh man, is my cuz gonna be pissesd at me
conpiracymonki Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [b]Jeff said it,...and since no one corrected him,...I presume it's true,...oh wells, meh..[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 It's still 500..... Jeff just didn't know so he said 600, common mistake, everyone makes them....
Seifer Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [size=1][color=indigo] They look good.[/color][/size]
Turkey Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE]It's still 500.....[/QUOTE] Good! I was really scared when he said 600, 'cause It'll take me at least till December to reach 500.*sigh* But it'll be all worth it once I get to show off Breadman!
Narius Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 whoa whoa whoa....were allowed to submit avatars?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]It's still 500[/B][/QUOTE] whooo.......... ok
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 since the majority of is dragonball avatars, do u mind in uploading this one?? the file name explains on wat the avatar is
Justin Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one... -Justin
Narius Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] because I want to have a zechs avatar :D....thats about the only reason for me.
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That way, no one else has the same avatar as you :D For me, though, I want a quality Trunks avatar, since they're aren't really any on the Boards that I like at the moment...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now