Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, thanks to moi, Otakuboards now has 13 new avatars:

[list=1]
[*]Bra
[*]Pan
[*]Tien
[*]Bebi Vegeta
[*]Gohan
[*]Gotenks
[*]Vegeta
[*]Trunks
[*]Vegetunks (ooo, Vegeta and Trunks fused)
[*]Pillen (ooo, Piccolo and Krillin fused! Interesting!!)
[*]Bass Wing
[*]Golden Oozaru Bebi Vegeta
[*]Neo (from the Matrix)
[/list=1]

Enjoy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Very nice avatars Flash. Very nice indeed... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. I'm the avatar King... :p
Wow! Already, i see 2 people using my Avatars!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I know. I'm the avatar King... :p
Wow! Already, i see 2 people using my Avatars!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah, I guess [I]I'd[/I] be the second. Oh, and thanks again for the custom avatar...
Guest firemac
Posted
I was wondering when, sephiroth would tell me if the avatars I showed him one day will be used here or not
Posted
[b]Um,...the custom avatar post count's gone up to [u]600[/u]?
Aw man! Not that I care about my posts, but when I reached my target at v2, Otaku got hacked the day after just after I chose my personal avatar...heh, anyways,...Final made me a nice new one *thinks about it and shudders*
Ooooh,..black and red...with hints of orange...
*shudders again*
Oooooooh
*one last time*
oh,...thnx btw Final
*shudders for the press*[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE]It's still 500.....[/QUOTE]
Good! I was really scared when he said 600, 'cause It'll take me at least till December to reach 500.*sigh* But it'll be all worth it once I get to show off Breadman!
Posted
Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

because I want to have a zechs avatar :D....thats about the only reason for me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Yeah these are very nice avatars...but really why are you all dieng to have a custom one? Its not all that great, its just the same as any other one...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]That way, no one else has the same avatar as you :D For me, though, I want a quality Trunks avatar, since they're aren't really any on the Boards that I like at the moment...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...