OtakuBoards

Yesterday was actually a great day.

Phantasy Freak

The morning was a little rough but then it got better.
1st period my friend and I worked on our project.(not much work though we talked and goofed off but stillgot a 100)
2nd period we played a review game.If we got the question right there were different spots we could shot from,Farest being 150 and closetest 5.Our team won with like 440 and then other teamhad 320.(Of course I never did make the shots...)
3rd period went over a section review and started a lil project but not really a project.
4th period we got chewe out by our math teacher.Mostly the guys though...
5th period we played volleyball.
6th period we had english...I was playing with my necklaces in the class for a good while.I made myself a leash out of 2 neckaces.( I was truely a freak on a leash....I borrowed my friends chain and put it on my ball chain necklace and looked as if I had a leash on.Then on the bus my best friend,Stephen,took the end of it and tugged it and said "come on B****."That was funny..)
7th period I slept through Harry Potter and the Soccerer's Stone.So did two other girls...Got in a lil bit of trouble for sleeping but not much...

That was a pretty good day though...

Guest Master O Beans
Yesterday was a most horrible day. woke up late for math class...didn't go. on my way to english class, gor rear-ended (no damage though..Woohoo!) Got to class, only after the crazy bus driver went waaaay out of his way (Grrr! Crazy Cata Bus drivers!) so I was almost late...Heh, got the entire class in trouble, so now we ALL have to take a quiz on monday...there's a few more things, but so far today's been a good day, and I don't want to ruin that ;)

Yesterday, the 5th? Cool, glad you had a great day.

For me, not too bad: Usually I keep quiet in class so nothing exciting there but study, chat, and more study. Afterschool, the parking lot was a mess as usual at my school and I got into a road rage fight between some guy and his banged up Sentra. That was funny, I could barley understand what he was saying under his loud shoddy engine.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i threw out bug infested junk foods, garbage, shits etc..

i fought with my mom again and blah blah. it was one of worst day [/B][/QUOTE]

Poor Cloudymon... :(

Anyway, yesterday was a good day I think... I should really do my Humanities homework, but not like that isn't easy.... anyway.... and Gackt released his new single WHICH I GOT! :) and I like... Gackt... ::faints::

You all can download it here: [url]http://www.jikannohizumi.net/gackt-anotherworld.zip[/url] if you want.

Well todaywas good.But I just did something really funny/bad...
I set the sink on fire..:o Didn't mean too.I did it with rubbing alchol since I was trying to burn a picture really fast..so I pour a lil bit of rubbing alchol on the pic and some went into thesink so when I lit the pic,the sink was in flames...at least the part that had the alchol on it...:D :devil: :o :)

Yezsterday was an okay day for me, though quite boring. I did only one great thing: I lied my way out of a month's detention. I guess I'm just a talented liar *ego increases X1000* don't worry losers. I'll be as humble as always after this great amazing post done by God--I mean me.

Today I broke the curve on my chemistry class's first test...(yeah like it was that hard...)

that about ends my good day....At lunch, my G/F nearly ripped my ear off for no good reason. I was carrying her bag and she yanked on my ear, hard...I dont get it...I didn't do anything to deserve it:confused:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Today I broke the curve on my chemistry class's first test...(yeah like it was that hard...)

that about ends my good day....At lunch, my G/F nearly ripped my ear off for no good reason. I was carrying her bag and she yanked on my ear, hard...I dont get it...I didn't do anything to deserve it:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Girls...I don't get 'em either...a confusing breed they are...bah!

[B]At lunch, my G/F nearly ripped my ear off for no good reason. I was carrying her bag and she yanked on my ear, hard...I dont get it...I didn't do anything to deserve it:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poor Rico :(

And Bean Master, yes, we are :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]im gonna hate school ever since the first day
n the bad thing about it is:
i dont see my g/f in the hallways or lunch :flaming: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hm let me think....yea thats bad...But I shouldn't know cause I never ever have had an actual boyfriend...:p I'm just going to be independent for a while...:cool: But I guess thats kowl cause then I can still kinda flirt with other guys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]

Hm let me think....yea thats bad...But I shouldn't know cause I never ever have had an actual boyfriend...:p I'm just going to be independent for a while...:cool: But I guess thats kowl cause then I can still kinda flirt with other guys. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Being without g/f can be fun too. You feel more relaxed, and you don't have to worry about going out with different girls......

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

I know what you mean. Being without g/f can be fun too. You feel more relaxed, and you don't have to worry about going out with different girls...... [/B][/QUOTE]

And you actually get to spend your money on...YOURSELF! WOOHOO! A hint for you younger kiddies out here... girls = trouble, and spent money, and problems, and lots of other things that...just aren't cool. so in closing, girls aren't cool. :) hehe...at least that's what I'm told. :rolleyes:

Muahaha, don't worry, I'm only joking :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

And you actually get to spend your money on...YOURSELF! WOOHOO! A hint for you younger kiddies out here... girls = trouble, and spent money, and problems, and lots of other things that...just aren't cool. so in closing, girls aren't cool. :) hehe...at least that's what I'm told. :rolleyes:

Muahaha, don't worry, I'm only joking :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Jerk :p You're not one to talk, you boys are trouble too...especially you! :rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Jerk :p You're not one to talk, you boys are trouble too...especially you! :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

But...whatever do you speak of? Muhaha! Boys....Trouble....I don't see that happening :D

[B]Today I broke the curve on my chemistry class's first test...(yeah like it was that hard...)

that about ends my good day....At lunch, my G/F nearly ripped my ear off for no good reason. I was carrying her bag and she yanked on my ear, hard...I dont get it...I didn't do anything to deserve it:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats girls for ya :)

It can be good being single, but I was single for over a year.... I need someone, now I got someone I love with all my heart... and he's a boy, so I don't have to deal with any girlfriends... hahaha no offence girls :) I still love ya, but I love my boyfriend more :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]lol I have to admit you're right BG. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Thank you Smoky :smirk:. As for you Bean Master, you deserve a bean shot...er wait...did I just say that?! This is what hanging around you has done to me! lol :p[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Thank you Smoky :smirk:. As for you Bean Master, you deserve a bean shot...er wait...did I just say that?! This is what hanging around you has done to me! lol :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Muhahah! A bean shot you say@?? :wigout: ...well we shall have to see about that one. ...besides, I didn't think I was [I]that[/I] much touble....geeze ;) Oh yeah, Heh, I'm comin' down for another midnight (or later, possibly earlier) rendezvous...so you had better be home! ...get your sneaking gear together....I'm takin' ya with me parents or not. Anyhoo, this is, oh geeeze...is it ALREADY friday? whew.