Genkai Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 Whee. I like this one.. Kinda short, but worth the read after I complement her on her excel saga avatar. jopussen: Hi Topo3715: Ohayou. jopussen: Howre you?. Topo 3715: I'll live. Topo 3715: How're you?> jopussen: Okay Topo 3715: OK is good. jopussen: Yes. Topo 3715: I have fully nothing to talk about, so I apologize for my boringhood in advange. Topo 3715: *advance jopussen: I dunno if I've said it, but I love your avatar. Topo 3715: Thank you ^_^ jopussen: It's one of my favorite series Topo 3715: Excel Saga! WHOO! Topo 3715: Likewise. Topo 3715: It IS my favorite series, though. Topo 3715: Because it's irrefutably better than anything else imaginable. jopussen: Hell yes. jopussen: I dun have Vol. # or $ yet. Damn jopussen: 3 or 4* Topo 3715: o.o Topo 3715: lol Topo 3715: I have one, and, in theory, two, but my mom lost the second one.. >.< jopussen: I am too broke. jopussen: 0_0 Topo 3715: o.O Topo 3715: Yes! Lost a DVD! jopussen: My desktop used ot be Puchuus. jopussen: I could never live with that Topo 3715: Stupidity, or part of the plot to destroy me? You decide! jopussen: I'd make my parents buy it for me. Cause I need DVDs..... I cant live w/out them jopussen: Both Topo 3715: Indeed! jopussen: ^________________________^ Topo 3715: I can't make my parents do anything, because I'm not a spoiled American greedy capitalist piglet! Topo 3715: Actually, I am, but that's beside the point. jopussen: Heh, my parents will buy me anything they lose (that is mine) that is under 5 bucks.. which Excel SAga isn't/. damn Topo 3715: Yeah. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. jopussen: I have no kiwix. DAMN THOSE FRUIT LOOPS!!!! Topo 3715: INDEED. jopussen: Stare into the depths of the 3 eyes on that crazy man's forehead. No? Topo 3715: Whee! jopussen: ^_^ Topo 3715: ^_^ jopussen: Have y ou seen Metropolis? Just curios. I got it for Xmas, but I haven't watched it yet... Topo 3715: My mom got it on DVD recently, but I never got around to actually looking at it. jopussen: Whoa. Your mom likes anime? Topo 3715: Yes indeedy. jopussen: 0_0 jopussen: My parents think it's scary. Topo 3715: o.o Topo 3715: That's too bad for you! Ha ha! jopussen: That idea is so weird to me. jopussen: I need to come live with you... Except that I can't. Damn. Toucan Sam is plotting against me. Topo 3715: Yes! Stupid Toucan Sam does NOTHING BUT RUIN LIVES! jopussen: U.U It's so true. Topo 3715: x.x jopussen: I must get revenge... With scissors and peant butter. Topo 3715: Indeed! jopussen: Yet he's so goddam colorful, the children are drawn to him. And the get their little kits and BRANWASH US ALL!!!! jopussen: brainwash* Topo 3715: YEAH. jopussen: *sharpens scissors**mixes peanutbutter* Topo 3715: wh00t. jopussen: We will follow through with this plan on the fourth moon of the year of the Salamanders foot, yet I must depart. Bue. Topo 3715: Bye jopussen: Bye*
Dan L Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 There's a load of different, funny "parts" to this one.. which I'll try to seperate and title.. heh.. [b]Part 1- the veggie war[/b] DeusExMachina92: ONION! Elite Dragon0: TOMATO DeusExMachina92: POTATO :-D DeusExMachina92: ..for throwing... Elite Dragon0: AUBERGINE DeusExMachina92: ASPARAGUS Elite Dragon0: TURNIP DeusExMachina92: um.. um.. CARROT Elite Dragon0: GREEN PEPPER DeusExMachina92: RED PEPPER Elite Dragon0: YELLOW PEPPER DeusExMachina92: MULTI-PEPPER I mean.. SPINACH Elite Dragon0: DARN nice one Elite Dragon0: MUSHROOM DeusExMachina92: AS... um.. AS.. AN.. aha! ARTICHOKE! DeusExMachina92: knew it had an A in there.. heh Elite Dragon0: Hmph Elite Dragon0: *thinks* Elite Dragon0: KIDNEY BEAN Elite Dragon0: OH YYYYEEEEEEEEAH DeusExMachina92: CELERY! Elite Dragon0: SWEETCORN DeusExMachina92: CABBAGE! [b]part 2: not that funny, really, but it was between part 1 and 3[/b] (a really long time passes) DeusExMachina92: ... Elite Dragon0: Sorry Elite Dragon0: Just posting something DeusExMachina92: heh.. s'oright.. I just thought you died or something.. heh.. Elite Dragon0: lol Elite Dragon0: I thought we were gonna schedule the veggie war? DeusExMachina92: we were?.. oh right.. yeah I guess so. Elite Dragon0: lol Elite Dragon0: I was ill-prepared DeusExMachina92: heh DeusExMachina92: still working on your veggie list, then? Elite Dragon0: ^^' DeusExMachina92: heh [b]Part 3: Cow eating[/b] Elite Dragon0: *sweat drop* DeusExMachina92: *eats a cow* Elite Dragon0: *eats ten cows* DeusExMachina92: dammit.. that aint not healthy for me.. heh DeusExMachina92: 10 cows.... DeusExMachina92: looks like I have competition... Elite Dragon0: lol DeusExMachina92: *eats 100 cows* Elite Dragon0: *eats 200 cows* DeusExMachina92: *eats 300 cows* Elite Dragon0: *eats 400 cows* DeusExMachina92: *eats 1000 cows* Elite Dragon0: *eats a million cows* Elite Dragon0: *throws up* DeusExMachina92: whoa.. I hope you threw up into something BIG.. Elite Dragon0: Your house... *runs* DeusExMachina92: NOOO!!!!! Elite Dragon0: LOL [b]Part 4: Potato Throwing[/b] DeusExMachina92: *runs after Elite* Elite Dragon0: *throws a tomato at Deus* noooo DeusExMachina92: *readies over-baked potato* DeusExMachina92: *is hit by tomato* Elite Dragon0: lol DeusExMachina92: *wipes tomato off, throws over-baked potato at Elite* Elite Dragon0: *throws cheese* AHA! BLUE CHEESE BAKED POTATO! Elite Dragon0: NOOO Elite Dragon0: NOOOOOOOOOO! Elite Dragon0: *is smacked by blue cheese over-baked potato* DeusExMachina92: YEEEEEESSS! Elite Dragon0: *falls over* DeusExMachina92: *does victory dance* Elite Dragon0: *huddles in a corner DeusExMachina92: *continues with victory dance, oblivious to the fact that Elite isn't knocked over any more (I don't think)* Elite Dragon0: *stands up and bakes 300ft potato* DeusExMachina92: *continues dance* Elite Dragon0: *throws baked potato at Deus* DeusExMachina92: *sees 300ft potato coming towards him in slow motion* DeusExMachina92: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Elite Dragon0: LOL DeusExMachina92: -OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [b]Part 5: Summary of events so far[/b] Elite Dragon0: wait for a moment Elite Dragon0: Look at our conversation Elite Dragon0: A VEGETABLE CONTEST... a potato throwing war.. then A 300 FOOT POTATO! [b]Part 6: where were we..? oh yeah.. 300 ft potato[/b] DeusExMachina92: ...has it hit me yet? Elite Dragon0: Dunno Elite Dragon0: *looks* Elite Dragon0: yep DeusExMachina92: *falls over in potato-shaped crater* Elite Dragon0: LOL DeusExMachina92: *300 ft potato rolls on, terrorising cities for years to come*.. DeusExMachina92: Elite!! look what you've DONE!! Elite Dragon0: *hands his head* I'm sorry Elite Dragon0: I will invent a 300ft Irish man to eat it! DeusExMachina92: LOL... he'll have to be BIGGER than the potato though.. DeusExMachina92: What about when he's eaten the potato?.. what do we do with the Irishman?.. Elite Dragon0: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it DeusExMachina92: ok DeusExMachina92: hmm.. so, how do we make the Irish man, do we get a regular irish man and give him tonnes of growth hormones, or do we create a giant one? Elite Dragon0: Well I'm Irish DeusExMachina92: hmm.. do you prefer the injected or the editible kind of growth hormones? Elite Dragon0: I'm pretty tall.. 6ft 2, so if we can make me grow a measly 294 feet Elite Dragon0: hmm DeusExMachina92: no problem.. *gives you a huge injection of growth hormones* DeusExMachina92: I hereby dub you... "REALLY BIG IRISH GUY"!! [b]Part 7: The Wrath of REALLY BIG IRISH GUY[/b] Elite Dragon0: LOL Elite Dragon0: *is now 300ft tall* Elite Dragon0: *chases potato with butter* DeusExMachina92: *watches* Elite Dragon0: *jumps on potato, killing millions of innocent French men, women and children in the process* DeusExMachina92: heh.. oh well.. there's lots more Elite Dragon0: lol Elite Dragon0: *scoffs potato, and a "French salad"* DeusExMachina92: *orders some more French people* DeusExMachina92: ...should be here by tuesday.. Elite Dragon0: LOL Elite Dragon0: "orders" DeusExMachina92: heh Elite Dragon0: *takes anti-growth hormones* Elite Dragon0: no need DeusExMachina92: damn.. it was that simple..?.. taking anti growth hormones?... why didn't I see that..? Elite Dragon0: lol Elite Dragon0: I wanted a potato so I kept it silent [b]Part 8: Holy Water[/b] DeusExMachina92: damn you Elite Dragon0: .. DeusExMachina92: um.. not really.. *sprinkles holy water on Elite* DeusExMachina92: *repents for damning a person* Elite Dragon0: lol Elite Dragon0: I'm not christened.. DeusExMachina92: doesn't matter.. DeusExMachina92: ..*looks at holy water on Elite*.. heh.. you are now.. Elite Dragon0: NOOOOOOOOOOOO Elite Dragon0: nonononononononononono Elite Dragon0: I don't believe in religion! DeusExMachina92: heh.. j/k.. a minister has to do it.. heh Elite Dragon0: gd gd# Elite Dragon0: Gotta go monkey man DeusExMachina92: ...I miss the potato. he was fun DeusExMachina92: heh.. okay, see you later ;-) Elite Dragon0: Bye matey DeusExMachina92: bye bye, potato eating REALLY BIG IRISH MAN DeusExMachina92: heh
Duo Maxwell Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 seem's Rain, Deus and me have a lot of weird talks... [size=1]Rain: DAN ARE YOU STALKING ME? Deus: .... no I'm not.. why do you ask? DM: yes he is he told me ALL about it Rain: I was in the Otaku Lounge, and you were there, and now I'm in the feedback thing, and you're there.. Deus: shut up. I did not. I only told you parts.. Rain: that's just cruel... Deus: ...I'm in OL.. Rain: first Alistair, now you Deus: ..viewing a thread.. Rain: I guess I need to refresh tha page ^_^ Deus: heh DM: he told me about finding out your address and wait I'm not allowed to tell you anything else Deus: damn it Mo, be quiet.. *tapes Mo's mouth up* DM: MMMMM~!!!!!!~UGI jbug768 edui y6879dutre39eigdhioiiiiiHGFHV88 90 H 89990&^^&%#g jkio()*&*(T&vbhnd Rain: find..my..address? DM: JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Rain: that wouldn't bother me, if you guys had it.. DM: *scratches Danny's arms* Rain: as long as you don't visit me...yet... Deus: *puts gloves on Mo, to dtop her scratching* heh.. no I don't have your adress.. *mumbles*yet Rain: *falls over anime-style* *laughs* DM: *takes off the gloves* *realises something* *rips off the tape* Deus: what.. Rain: WHAT?? DM: OUCH-I-WA-WA'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Rain: eh-ness? Deus: .... WHAT'DJUREALISE???!? DM: that I could rip the tape off my mouth ^^; Deus: .... you JUST realised..[/size]
Rain Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 [quote][i]Originally posted by Deus[/i] [b]DeusExMachina92: ...I miss the potato. he was fun[/b][/quote] [size=1]For some reason I couldn't stop laughing when I read that part of the convo.. o.O LOL, Duo, that was hillarious. We are very strange.. I can't believe we're considered a clique[/size]
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 17, 2003 Posted January 17, 2003 [color=darkred][b]Liam:[/b] do an image search on google [b]Liam:[/b] search for liamc2 [b]Liam:[/b] lol [b]Rae:[/b] lol. okie [b]Rae:[/b] wow...ermm...you look different? [b]Liam:[/b] lol [b]Rae:[/b] seen the site? [b]Liam:[/b] nope [b]Rae:[/b] "The Boyfriend of the Week" [b]Liam:[/b] just saw the picture and laughed [b]Liam:[/b] o.O [b]Rae:[/b] lol [b]Liam:[/b] *falls over* [b]Rae:[/b] anime style? [b]Liam:[/b] yes [b]Rae:[/b] good. thats the best way to fall over...[/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted January 17, 2003 Posted January 17, 2003 Heh, this is an interesting little bit of randomness, which I censored a little for taste value. [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] :p [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] ¬.¬; [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] I'll be watching you [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *shifty eye movement* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *worried look* okay.... [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *shifty shifty* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *cuddles security MagnaGarurumon plushie* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] ......... *.............shifty.......shifty...........* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *looks around* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *eats you* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] x.x; *plops this litle convo in mine und signature* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] actually no, im too lazy [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] heh, okay [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *gives you indigestion* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *un-eats you* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] o.0; [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] You cheat [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] I cheat? How? [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *crawls down your throat* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] Gwarp! [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] Hey, watch the tonsils! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] sorry! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *squirms into your stomach and sleeps* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *thinks* Hmm. *prods stomach* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] eck! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *random kick* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *random feeliness of kick* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] Bleg [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] eep! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] I need the bathroom......:-\ [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] NO! [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] NOOOOOOOOOO! [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] GO down the back [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] Where do I go? where do I go ?! [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *Points* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] That end [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *struggles around for a bit like a spaz then poops* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *Is going to have nightmares* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *is relieved* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *Is having nightmares now* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *is relieved now* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *random shifty eye glance* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *Scaredness emenates from stomach* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *crawls out through solo's *** * [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *Is suffering indescribable feelings of horror* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] I'm not getting pregnant! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *plops out and walks away* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] Ever! [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *stops and turns round* [b]Yarou Shinu:[/b] *shifty eye glance and runs away* [b]Solo Tremaine:[/b] *collapses* :twitch:
Syn Posted January 17, 2003 Posted January 17, 2003 Ima yarou, just incase any of you were wondering. ^_^; *shifty eyes and runs away*
Guest Anakin Solo Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Here is a convo...started off as an argument about stuff that shall not be revealed....and turned into this, random it is. Sama Bot V1: Bread, it's all about toast Sama Bot V1: :-) LoveHina4life: too lazy to wait for it to heat up....then pop up...... Sama Bot V1: eh. I need a toaster built in to my computer THAT would be cool. LoveHina4life: an oven with a freezer, stocked with pizzas is what i want LoveHina4life: right next to my computer LoveHina4life: I would not leave my room for anything LoveHina4life: open the window, and go to the bathroom there, and I am all set Sama Bot V1: No, you have it all wrong. You just sit on the toilet that way you dont have to move. LoveHina4life: yeah but the toilet isn't that comfy, I sit there long amounts of time just reading, not pleasant Sama Bot V1: Get this a toilet with pillows. LoveHina4life: padded seating.....sweet Sama Bot V1: And a reclining ability LoveHina4life: extra cool...with home entertainment system all around the bathroom LoveHina4life: then I wouldnt leave Sama Bot V1: what about when you run out of food. LoveHina4life: cut a hole into the ceiling(only if over kitchen) and through the fridge, and make a lift or something Sama Bot V1: I would have a baby and then they could be my grocery store person LoveHina4life: buwahahahahhahahahaha LoveHina4life: this part is so going into that topic Sama Bot V1: damn straight
Gabe Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 EvilCowGod says: Mmm...Fruitcake porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *raises eyebrows* EvilCowGod says: Numnums porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: ................... porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *runs from hungry person* EvilCowGod says: Run Fruit Run bahahahaha porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: ...... porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: eep, it's an expression EvilCowGod says: *grabs fruity while she is stareing* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: ................. porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *gets away, hah* EvilCowGod says: *chases fruity with knife and fork* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: 0_0 *hides up tree* EvilCowGod says: *pulls out a wood cutters axe and starts hacking at the tree* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *flies away* EvilCowGod says: *cries because he isnt getting any fruity* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: lol porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *does somersaults in the air* EvilCowGod says: *aims the knife carefully and throws it* bahahaha porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: 0_0 *vanishes* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *appears behind a tree... in a meadow of ten thousand trees* EvilCowGod says: *whips out his FGPS and starts looking* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: fgps? EvilCowGod says: Fruity Global Positioning Sytem porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: lol porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: ok EvilCowGod says: *20 minutes pass* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: eheheheh EvilCowGod says: *is still looking for fruity* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: haha EvilCowGod says: *collapses from starvation and dies* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: 0-0 EvilCowGod says: Look what you done now EvilCowGod says: You killed me porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: eep porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: I will bring you back, on the condition that you dont eat me EvilCowGod says: Ok ! *Crosses fingers behind back* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *glare* EvilCowGod says: *discreetly pulls out the fork and takes aim* porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: i havent brought you back yet porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: and now I truly know that you are untrustworthy, mr evil cow god ghost EvilCowGod says: I'm zombie with a taste for fruit porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: ........... porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: *goes flying again* EvilCowGod says: *Stabs himself porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: 0-0 EvilCowGod says: *Is now playing blackack with the devil and gandhi* EvilCowGod says: *blackjack porcelain doll ~ I am the Noble Fruitcake! says: 0-0
Boo Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 don't even think about it zegt: oh right. That's interesting. Takes me back to 1942. I wasn't doing much, you know.. just waiting to be born (I had another 41 years to go) and then all of a sudden, something happened, but I forget what. Anyway.. yeah (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: LOL (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Ur bored or sumfin? O.o (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: o.O O_o o_O Ô_Ô Ô.ô don't even think about it zegt: no.. I just felt like saying something crazy.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Ooo! Just like the one day I thought I killed marilyn manson but he wasnt dead (or so I thought) and now theres a Gothic zombie walking around on the TV (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: O.o don't even think about it zegt: heh.. cool.. so it's YOUR fault.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Or the one day that I feeded my dog with my rabbit because he was hungry but then right before I died I asked "where is spot?" and I heard that my rabbit ate him O.o (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: :P don't even think about it zegt: whoa.. that was weird.. heh (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: "Have you ever heard the never ending fart?"said someone in class "No I havent." I said. "then you havent been listening to yourself" he said. So I hitted him on the nose and I ran back home while chased by monkeys for some reson and all of a sudden I saw a bird which killed all the monkeys and flew off so I ran behind him and he flew after me so I ran home and locked the door. I was hungry so I s (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: laughted my cat, which wasnt dead yet and I ate him. But he was grose so I spitted him out and putted him back together. Then I threw it at the dead monkey hill and the bird came in my house. I threw my PC at him and he was dead (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: and just when I thought it was a normal day O.o don't even think about it zegt: yeah well I ate a cow. don't even think about it zegt: I ate a WHOLE cow.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ooooo! don't even think about it zegt: I ate it WHOLE.. heh (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ooooo! don't even think about it zegt: and then I decided that I really didn't want this funky cow shape, so I spat it back out.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: oh yeah. And I laughed at the birds grave :) don't even think about it zegt: heh. I met a guy named Nut-ball man. He seemed fairly nice guy, but it turned out he was a bush molester, so I had to report him to the authorities and have him taken away to become president of some far away, backwards nation. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ....... (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: *yawn* :P don't even think about it zegt: what? don't even think about it zegt: you dare yawn at what I did today? (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: yep :) don't even think about it zegt: Damn you, you funky monkey you. Damn you funky monkey. Funky monkey, be damned... DAMN THE FUNKEY MONKEY!!! *eats a cow* thats me and Deus ^^ also this one: Sirven_2K2: Wassup? Me: Im writing a story. Sirven_2k2: kool Sirven_2k2: so.... Sirven_2k2: What u doin?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now